Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acne Scars

Default Acne Scars

Hey guys!!!!!!

i just read about ranker dermonu and they claim to remove all type of acne scars in two months.. i am wondering any one have used it ?????? plz share your experiences.. i am very much because of my acne scars..

**Brenda** Female

sorry i can't give you first hand experience but from all i have read on a lot of forums it seems to work really well. it takes a long time but the scars do fade and almost disappear. now like i said i haven't tried this but real people like you and me are praising the results from it.

I Got Some Acne Scars, Any Advice for me ??
    its all in circle.. :O

**amina** Female

I would suggest you to take a look at the invicible scar treatment thread. People are quite satisfied with this therapy. Give it a go for your acne scars. It would certainly help you out as well. I used it for my facial scars and it faded them in no time without causing any breakouts.

**Emily Kristina** Female

Completely getting rid of acne scars takes a long time. Getting rid of scars isn't very easy.

Squeezing or picking at acne can damage the skin tissue around the acne. This can lead to the scarring that is such a concern for many people.

If the nature of your scars is mild to moderate, then home remedies are sufficient. There are many lotions based on alpha hydroxyl acid and retinol. These lotions are very effective for the treatment of the acne scars. it also depends on the type of your skin. If you have a sensitive skin type, it will be better not to use lotions based on the above ingredients. They can harm sensitive skin. There is a specific range of medications to treat people who can not undergo retinol and alpha acid treatments. The most effective among them are lavender oil, aloe vera juice and rosehip seed oil. They can heal scars without harming the skin in the long run.

I suggest trying aloe vera juice and putting that on your face at night where the scars are.

Also, try lemon juice.
    To use the lemon juice treatment to remove your acne scar you will need to first wash your face with warm water. Then pour some lemon juice on a cotton ball, and then gently rub the effected acne mark area. For best results leave the lemon juice on your face for about 10 minutes and then dry the affected acne scar area.

To start seeing results with the lemon juice it can take anywhere from one day and even up to three months. Results will vary depending on the seriousness of the acne problem.

Another big factor in reducing or getting rid of acne scars is that you will also need to watch the kind of oils you are putting into your body. Some oils that you use is just screaming acne come and get me!

One of the most common forms of vegetable oil is the sunflower oil. It is highly recommended that if you are using such oils in your cooking then you should consider stop using them to cook as it will only increase the risk of more acne break outs.

By avoiding the use of vegetable oils in your cooking, it has been reported that it can be one of the leading factors in clearing up your acne by 50%. Even in sever cases it has been said that that people who stopped using such vegetable oils, have been completely relieved of any future acne outbreaks.

Ready to hear this? Believe it or not by drinking more than the recommended 8 glasses of water daily will immediately begin to see results with getting rid of your acne scars. If you are a severe acne suffer you should stay away from carbonated drinks, and caffeine drinks such as coffee, and sodas.

**nimra shehzadi** Female

Great advises above. Make sure you keep moisturizing it as well

Banned
    **Emma Brown** Female

Here is a simple tip that you can use to reduce your acne scars and pigmentation.

The Oil Cleansing Method
    What you will need:
    Warm Water
    Cold Water
    Clean Towels
    Castor Oil
    Olive Oil

The first thing you need to do is to wash your face gently to remove excess dirt and oils from the surface.

You will then need to warm a clean towel in warm water and apply it to your face for 3 minutes. Do the same thing with the cold water but this time for one minute.

Carry out both the warm water and cold water procedure about 3 times but always finish with cold and then pat dry with another clean towel.

Next mix a small amount of castor oil with a small amount of olive oil. A 50/50 ratio will do just fine. Apply the mixture to your skin and let it stay there for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a clean towel and you are good to go. Moreover for the proper skin care always use Life cell Cream. life cellskin.us

**Allen** Male

I am fond of doing makeup but I always feel worried of acne scars on my face that looks ugly, and I have to conceal it carefully.

Banned
    **Ms Pink** Female

Think u can try vitamin E or chinese pearl powder - I will apply only in the night.

Or u can try Radium Medical Aesthetics which is also quite good-
    Suggest u talk to the doctor and see which one he recommend as doctor's views is more valid.

Oh ya - Take in more vitamin E and C!! It helps too

Acne scar is the Biggest problem now a day most of the people use the soaps and creams but its not over properly and also not finished on my point of view laser treatment is best for it

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast