Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Any great homemade mask for oily/acne skin?

Simple and easy! Thanks!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Take tomato juice, cucumber juice and lemon juice; add a little calamine powder or gram flour to it. Make a paste and apply it on the skin. Wash off with lukewarm water when dries. It cleanses the skin and adds glow to it. Tomato has toning agents so it helps in toning the open pores caused with oily skin.

Take two spoonful of gram flour and make a paste with curd or yogurt. Yogurt has bleaching agents so clears the complexion. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to it, which helps in reducing the marks caused by acne and pimples. This pack can be used as a scrubber also. Scrub it off from the skin in adverse direction when half dries. It will remove the dead skin also.

Take a spoonful of calamine powder, one spoonful of sandalwood powder, add few drops of lemon juice to it. If you want, you can add cucumber juice to it. Make a paste and apply it on the skin. Wash it off when dries. It clears the complexion, diminishes the blemishes from the skin and reduces oil.

More here: http://dermatalk.com/showthread.php?t=98

Mix ½ tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp lemon juice, 3 tsp papaya pulp and prepare a smooth paste. Apply and wash after 20 minutes. This pack is very effective in cleansing a sluggish complexion.

**** Female

For oily skin, you can try this simple recipe of mine:

Green gram powder — 2 tsp
    Tomato juice — 2 tsp
    Buttermilk — 2 tsp
    Mix all the above and apply on the face and neck avoiding eye area. Wash after five minutes using cucumber juice and then water. HTH

homemade face pack for oily skin.

one egg white mix with one teaspoon of honey apply thickly on the face and wash off after ten minutes..
    this pack helps to relieve fatigue n tighten the pores.

**** Female

For oily skin ground oatmeal is a great option. Oatmeal will help take away the excess oils from your face. Oatmeal can be added to fruits, honey and eggs.

3. Exfoliating and moisturizing the skin require Vitamin E and the best source for this is wheat germ. Many organic materials can be combined with wheat germ to create and organic facial mask. Facial masks can be used for both dry and normal skin. Another option is to use wheat germ oil.

Banned
    **** Female

Default Any great homemade mask for oily/acne skin?

Making a natural treatment for Pimple or oily skin shouldn’t have to be a long, complex process. Sure, it can be fun to mix and heat up ingredients in the kitchen, but many people would rather just indulge in a ready-made facial treatment for a few minutes and then get on with the rest of their day, enjoying the look and feel of healthier skin. It is possible to have the best of both worlds- homemade wholesomeness and packaged convenience- with any of these four common foods: tomato paste, honey, egg white, and yogurt. For

**** Female

Just noticing some patter with emma watson's answer...is is scripted or a copy from something? i think i read some of her answers in a blog somewhere i cant remember...hmmmm

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Quote Originally Posted by dale91 View Post
    Just noticing some patter with emma watson's answer...is is scripted or a copy from something? i think i read some of her answers in a blog somewhere i cant remember...hmmmm
    Thats why she was banned dear..

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    Thats why she was banned dear..
    You are really the best moderator Deepak...im glad i joined this forum with you as a lead.... WTG!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast