**Nikki** Female

Default Witch Anti-Blemish Redness Relief Moisturiser

I bought this product recently as I quite like Witch products and I saw this for the first time.

Product Information: For more than 40 years, Witch has used nature’s clever ingredient Witch Hazel. Now, in our range of cosmetics, each product is specially formulated to both cover and target imperfections with the power of natural Witch Hazel.

Trust nature, trust Witch.

Witch’s redness relief moisturiser with antibacterial actives targets spots and breakouts whilst relieving and defending against redness. It’s green tint balances redness on the skin to even tone whilst skin soothing ingredients help calm the skin irritation and sensitivity that can cause redness.

I found it does just what it says. It reduces the size of the spot without drying it out like some products do. Using too much under make-up did cause the cream to blob so less is more, but in all honesty only a small amount is needed. On one spot I did apply it every few hours to prevent the spot getting bigger and it did this but over the day it did cause that area to look green but once I cleansed that evening it was pretty amazing at how good the skin looked and the spot had reduced in size.

The negative to this cream is that its touch and go as to whether it will blob under make up.
    The positive is that it reduces the spot while keeping in moisturised.

**** Female

Is this product for real? hmmmm...gotta find out more about this.

**Nikki** Female

Yes it is a real product. People here know I don't sell products so it is one I tried recently. I live in the UK and bought it from a leading chemist store. The title of the thread is the exact name of the product.
    I just looked on ebay.com for those in the states and there are people selling it internationally.

pepsimax I want to try it but I'm so afraid if it will be ok for allergic skin type. How can you assure that h=this product is really good? And have no bad side effect?

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by koydranreb View Post
    pepsimax I want to try it but I'm so afraid if it will be ok for allergic skin type. How can you assure that h=this product is really good? And have no bad side effect?
    Witch is a trusted brand but like anything there will be some people who don't see the benefits/have a reaction to a product.
    In my opinion the cream is very reasonable in price (approx 4-6 USD depending where you buy it) so should it not be suitable you have not lost a great deal of money. If you buy it from a proper store, rather than somewhere like ebay, and it causes a reaction, you could always write to Witch with proof of purchase and ask for a refund. Some big brands will do this.
    If you have sensitive skin I would suggest using it on an area of skin where a reaction wouldn't pose a problem. I have quite sensitive skin and I have used Witch products for years without any problems.
    You could always search for reviews using the full name of the cream and see what other people have to say.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

I love Witch Hazel's Blemish stick, using it now. Though I am yet to try their moisturisers! But the stick does work for me, but it's like £3 in Superdrug? I think that's overpriced for the size of it.

**Nikki** Female

Is that the little block you push up, similar to a chapstick?
    This is a tube of green cream. The green tinge, as I am sure you know, helps reduce the red area of blemishes/spots. I have found this works better than the previous product I used which was the push up stick.
    I purchased it from Superdrug as I had a discount coupon and it was around a fiver but I forget exactly how much. I personally trust Witch products as I have found them not only to work but also suffer no reaction from them.

yes the stick is what I meant, I find it really useful.
    I am yet to try anything else by them, except for their foam wash which I thought was quite drying...
    but seeing as you have reccomended this, I'll have a look online and see what I think.

L.
    x

Can't see it on Superdrug's website, but I can see it for £6.99 in Boots.

x

**Nikki** Female

I got it from my local Superdrug and its quite a small store so I'm sure its sold in most. I only purchased it from there as I went in for other bits and had a discount coupon.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful