Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default best skin lightening cream/product..recommendations please..

Hi! I'm new. I've been browsing the posts here and I have been reading a lot of articles too about skin lightening products to help me decide which brand will I buy. I have been having a hard time deciding because this is my first time to use a skin lightening cream to get rid of the age spots and some dark spots I see on my face. Your recommendations and stories on your products would really help. Thank you.

**Brenda** Female

i don't know how old you are but i have age spots also. they are caused by the sun damage we got when we were younger. if you are new to skin lightening i would suggest papaya masks. and milk baths. i am not a person who likes hydroquinone. not only can this cause skin damage it can also allow the spots to come back in a bad way. use plenty of sunscreen and just to let you know it does take some time to lighten. you will have to be patient.

i also read that hydroquinone is harmful to the skin and it got actually banned in some countries. is it possible that there are skin lightening products now without hydroquinone? btw, i like the idea of papaya mask because it's natural. however, i'm not sure if i would still be able to do that especially with the type of work that i have :| i appreciate your answer, though.

i recommend KB Kyusoku bihaku when it comes to skin lightening.. i used it and in just 1 month of using it my skin become lighter..
    it is effective, it helps you to achieve fairer and smoother skin..

**BRTCskincare** Female

Products (lotions, creams or serums) that contain Vitamin C can really help to reduce any dark spots or over all skin colour. As long as the ingredients are all natural, you should lighten your skin within weeks.

yes.. even the KB glutathione ive taken..it has Vitamin C also but it came from rosehips this Vitamin C rosehips is twelve times stronger than the ordinary Vitamin C so it is good in the immune system..

**P** Male

The first thing people need to realize is that there is no over night/miracle solution for this. It takes time and consistent work to achieve a lighter skin tone and repair age spots.

The process can become very expensive, dangerous, frustrating, depending on which route you go.

Creams, peels, surgeries, doctor office visits, and prescription products become very expensive, and in many cases are pretty harsh on your skin.

On the other hand natural ingredients, and as mentioned vitamin C, natural recipes etc can be made for literally pennies and with time do work. You need to come up with a daily plan and stick to it.

Some other tips are:

drink 6-8 glasses of water daily
    use sunscreen daily
    exfoliate 2-3 times per week (using a natural recipe)
    moisturize skin properly
    increase your intake of antioxidants

Take action! Good Luck!

TRI PHASIC WHITE WOULD DO THE JOB,which country are you in,then i would know how you could get hold of it

**Jazzy** Female

Hi everyone i have my own skin care business online with all natural and organic products i have just added 3 great and effective skin lighteners to my line. These products are awesome with great and natural ingredients the three skin lighteners i have just added was
    . Seianns Skin Lightening Serum
    . Seianna Skin Lightening Moisturizer
    . Diamond Skin Lightening Complex

I love these products because it have your skin feeling soft and smooth and will get you that lighter skin if you have any questions please let me know you can check out the products at *link removed*
    Last edited by pepsimax; 05-18-2013 at 06:35 PM.

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by jazzygirl View Post
    Hi everyone i have my own skin care business online with all natural and organic products i have just added 3 great and effective skin lighteners to my line. These products are awesome with great and natural ingredients the three skin lighteners i have just added was
    . Seianns Skin Lightening Serum
    . Seianna Skin Lightening Moisturizer
    . Diamond Skin Lightening Complex

I love these products because it have your skin feeling soft and smooth and will get you that lighter skin if you have any questions please let me know you can check out the products at *link removed*
    While it is always good to hear about new products it would be better if you could explain the ingredients used and why these are beneficial to our skin.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast