Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

**Carol Belanger** Female

Default Papaya a natural skin care treatment

Papaya offers extensive benefits in skin care therapy. When applied to the face, it reduces wrinkles, nourishes the skin with Vitamin A which accelerates the formation of new skin cells, and exfoliates the skin. In addition, it is loaded with Vitamin C, which is an anti-oxidant. The beta-carotene in this fruit protects the skin and promotes elasticity.

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    I would recommend Manuka Honey which you can buy in your grocery store or health food store.
    Thanks. I'll get some this weekend and give it a go. I've tried eveything else so might as well

For me it has worked. I use papaya handmade body soap. It has shown a good result and have whitened my skin.

Papaya is a can be used as a super face peel mask. It must be left on the skin for at least 10 minutes or so in order to have any effect. Soap, handmade or otherwise, should not be used on the face. I don't see how a face wash can lighten the skin.

Papaya is the best home made remedy-Apply mashed papaya on the skin, it helps in toning the pores. You can directly apply a mashes papaya on your skin or can put it over a gauge. You need to wash it off with lukewarm water.

Papaya is a great mask for the skin as well as pumpkin. Apply once a week and the results are wonderful.

Banned
    **** Female

Default Papaya for the skin

Papaya has become known as a leading ingredient in skin whitening products because it contains papain, a natural enzyme that promotes skin renewal and cell turnover. It helps in exfoliating the skin to reveal newer cells, and has restorative properties that soften the skin. To maximize the benefits of papaya, use papaya soap to exfoliate as well as papaya lotion to moisturize your skin.

**** Male

i would like know about papaya soap?

Perhaps I would suggest you to try Likas papaya soap. I recommended this to you because I have tried this one and I was very much contented with the result. My skin got fairer than before. So Why dont you give it a try.

yah.. papaya is a best for your skin , now a days many skin care cream are made by papaya and other fruits.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast