Banned
    **** Male

Default What cured MY Rosacea

Post removed..

please see our Forum Usage and Posting Policy
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 07-09-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Voilation of Forum Usage and Posting Policy

Banned
    **** Male

Update: (disclaimer)That video included an outtake that may be offensive to some lol.

Here's the copy without the outtake

[url removed]

**Adina** Female

This seems to be a spam post.
    I don't understand you guys .... you links will be removed 100% why are you still trying ?
    Do you know what seborrheic keratosis is?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

They just keep trying n trying until they get banned.. Boy U can fake Acne.org members but not here.. Sorry..

Banned
    **** Male

It's not a spam post sorry.

And this time you are just being rude.

I don't know what you mean by "you guys."

I'm one kid that had rosacea and zenmed is what helped. If I link someone, and use my time to post a 50% off coupon of my own, then an affiliate link should be no problem.

But once again, Google adsense and adchoice are posted all over here. And once again, pot calling the kettle black. If you want to run a forum, why would you want your unsuspecting members to click on these randomly generated ad links for your benefit?

Pot calling kettle black again.

So long.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

hehe.. funny, no one is being rude here.What is wrong with the post, i don't know what was in the posts. must be some affiliate links hehe..., see you love Zenmed and there is zenmed site link, so whats wrong with it. you want your post full of links..haha...Many forums doesn't allow affiliate links so does this forum.

I don't see any adsense ads here, thats the benefit of being member. Every sites has some ads to manage their site costs, so as this.

Hahaha "pot calling the kettle black" lol.. its not like that.. its like someone going to another person's farm and trying to cultivate their crops and complaining that if he can cultivate why can't i? Boy if you want to cultivate your crops you need your own land and a farm and you need to seed, you can't hijack other farms for that. haha lol..did i said much. sorry ...

**Brenda** Female

you go zenisha, well said. l liked your response. go zenisha, go zenisha yay yay yay.

Banned
    **** Male

Quote Originally Posted by Zenisha View Post
    hehe.. funny, no one is being rude here.What is wrong with the post, i don't know what was in the posts. must be some affiliate links hehe..., see you love Zenmed and there is zenmed site link, so whats wrong with it. you want your post full of links..haha...Many forums doesn't allow affiliate links so does this forum.

I don't see any adsense ads here, thats the benefit of being member. Every sites has some ads to manage their site costs, so as this.

Hahaha "pot calling the kettle black" lol.. its not like that.. its like someone going to another person's farm and trying to cultivate their crops and complaining that if he can cultivate why can't i? Boy if you want to cultivate your crops you need your own land and a farm and you need to seed, you can't hijack other farms for that. haha lol..did i said much. sorry ...
    Cultivate their crops?

In order for that analogy to work you mean I'm trying to take the money dermatalk owners would make?

No...I have to pay for electricity and the internet just as dermatalk does...they offered a solution for skin problems (a forum in which to share opinions, products, ideas) and in return they place ads that help pay for their service.

Yet if someone posts an affiliate link to something that has worked for them, and could well work for others, that also offsets the cost of LIVING and OFFERING their service as well...then there should be no problem. Especially if I am offering a personal coupon...I mean really...where else would you find a 50% off coupon? Come on now. That's just plain generous.

And the link went straight to the Zenmed product I was describing, so there was no problem to begin with. I wasn't pushing this on anyone, yet you say "I can fool acne.org" I'm not trying to fool anyone....though it seems you're all afraid of some boogeyman affiliate pushers. lmao

Good job though, good morals you have there Dermatalk.

**Brenda** Female

let me put it like this. we are not an advertising forum. our administrative staff is a very good, loving, caring person. he is one of the few who is very fair. we have our rules, you are breaking them. we don't like your attitude. we are like a family here. i get no money for my comments on here. no one does. we are not rich, except in friends who help with our questions. you are being a pain in our butts. i think you are outta here.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful