Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default psoriasis question?

hi im new to this site im looking for an effective solution to get rid of my psoriasis most info in it says there is no cure but then im also finding that alot of people are beating it with change in there diet and what ever else they are using to go with it. i havent had psoriasis forever and i believe that it can be beat. ive done some researches and i have found info about apple cider vineger helping, and also a product called scs solution from the american institute of advanced medicine. has anyone tried either of these things? i have heard great things about both.

There is no cure for psoriasis, it is an autoimmune disease. There are lotions that help alleviate the itching and cracking. Natural body butters help a lot as they are very moisturizing and have no additives in them. For most of us you just have to keep trying products until you find something that works for you. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.

ok i just started treatment through the A.I.A.M i guess ill see how it goes and let everyone know how it goes

**Brenda** Female

best of luck to you. i have psoriasis also. you are not alone. please tell us how you are doing.

**Brenda** Female

also have your vitamin d3 checked by blood tests and make sure that you aren't low on vitamin d.

**Nikki** Female

I got it on the soles of my feet out the blue about 6 years ago. I tried all sorts of creams but nothing helped and it spread like wildfire until the whole of the sole and all around the heel were so bad they hurt. The only thing that did help me was daily bathing in a mild emollient and moisturising with E45 cream. They got better over time and now there is no hint I even had a problem which surprises me considering how red raw they were.
    I wish you all the best.

well flaking is gone. i have two months to go but my body feels alot better so far. i havent had any weird or scary side effects. it was hard to get off sugar at first but it always made me tired and i can tell my energy levels are much higher

**Nikki** Female

Quote Originally Posted by tissueissues123 View Post
    well flaking is gone. i have two months to go but my body feels alot better so far. i havent had any weird or scary side effects. it was hard to get off sugar at first but it always made me tired and i can tell my energy levels are much higher
    Some good news. That's great.
    Sugar releases energy fast so you get a quick burst of energy but feel tired quicker. Foods like bread, cereal and bananas release energy more slowly. So when you eat toast, cereal or a banana, your energy lasts longer than if you had sweets or a fizzy drink. That is why food like this for breakfast is better for you and will keep you awake a alert until lunchtime.

Quote Originally Posted by tissueissues123 View Post
    ok i just started treatment through the A.I.A.M i guess ill see how it goes and let everyone know how it goes
    What is the treatment they recommended for you?

its a medication that i spray directly on my psoriasis called scs they have me on internal medications as well that are suppose to cleanse your blood, liver, colon, and kill yeast and bacteria. my skin doesn't feel irritated at all and red areas are getting smaller. as of now i would recommend this treatment. it costed $489 but that's just because i don't have insurance but that's alot cheaper than all the other things I have tried that didn't even work so i feel like its way worth the relief im finally getting. i am not sure if anyone does this treatment of if its just the one place but their website is theaiam.com. I got the impression that they treat all kinds of skin conditions.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast