Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New anti aging, ant wrinkle natural moisturiser that works.

Hi,

does anyone know where i can get products from the shop going natural? They are a UK natural products store. I used to get me favourite and recommended moisturising oil from there and they have various argan oils which are lovely.

Avocado really helps to give you a young and fresh look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look.

Lemons are not just useful to quench you thirst during the summer you can use them as part of your beauty treatment as well. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots as well.

When the increasing work pressure gets combined with growing age, the result is wrinkled and puffed up eyes. In order to get rid of this problem, make use of best quality bee’s honey. Apply it around the skin of your eyes. Let it dry and then wash off.

Mostly people will suggest drinking plenty of water and just having health diet. Eat fresh fruits and vegetable, they have lots of nutritional factors preventing aging and wrinkle, so Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables. The natural antioxidants in these fresh foods help strength skin tissue so that it repairs and rebuilds on schedule.

Include more nuts and oils in your diet. Use high quality virgin or extra virgin olive oil in your salads and for cooking. Snack on walnuts, peanuts or almonds. These foods help your body lubricate the skin from the inside-out.

Egg yolks are a great way to repair skin damage from wrinkles.

Applying mashed bananas and honey to your skin can maintain soft skin.

* use moisturizer with sunscreen - at least SPF 15 when you are outside
    * use moisturizer + sunscreen on your face on daily basis

The oldest and the best remedy to reducing wrinkles on the face is to drink plenty of water. It makes a difference and it shows!

Based care of Aloe Vera smooth, soften and moisturize the skin. Aloe Vera helps to reduce the small signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines and gives youth and vitality to your skin; it is the basis of much anti-aging. Pregnant women use it to fight against mask and spots of pregnancy.

A natural mask with aloe vera helps soften your skin, lift and hydrate. To prepare, mix a drop of rose essential oil to 3 teaspoons of pure aloe vera sap and a small drop of essential oil Helycrisum. Apply the mixture on your face and let stand 5-10 minutes then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Studies have found that aging human cells are rejuvenated when treated with Carnosine. The cells rapidly recover their youthful appearance with regular use. Carnosine helps prevent cross-linking of collagen and other proteins in skin. Over the years, and especially with exposure to sun, cross-links form between adjacent collagen fibers causing the characteristic wrinkling and loss of elasticity.
    Normally human cells can divide only a limited number of times. Studies show that Carnosine is capable of extending the number of divisions. These studies related directly to skin aging, because cells from elderly individuals divide fewer times.

**** Female

Avocado is a nice product that helps you to provide more fresh and young skin. I'll suggest to each and every person to use it for getting better skin results. Keep it up.

**Zelda bacon** Female

There is nothing like eating a healthy , nutritious and fresh fruits. They adds glow to your skin and keeps your skin hydrated,so you do not need any moisturiser to apply.

i heard a while ago about some products i don't remember all of them but 2-3 products seems interesting such as eyelastin,eyevive,olay regenerist but personally i never used them so if you gonna use them do some research before you buy any.

**P** Male

I second drinking plenty of water.....Over time consistently drinking 8-10 cups of water is a hugeeee benefit to your skin.

Exfoliate 2-3 times per week

Also, performing "facial firming exercises" for 10 minutes a day goes a long way as well.

**Rosaly Hudson** Female

I think Water and green veggies are really helpful.

Banned
    **walton** Male

Hi,
    Here useful tips for wrinkle.
    Eating healthy is important not only for your body but your eye wrinkles.
    Wear Sunglasses.
    Take the fresh gel of Aloe Vera and apply it gently to the wrinkles.
    Take a raw potato and cut it into pieces.
    Take a fresh cucumber and slice it in wrinkles.
    You can follow any one of these natural remedies to remove wrinkles easily.
    Last edited by Dr.Saiyan; 12-01-2012 at 01:46 PM.

**Esther** Female

I always suggest to get natural products that can give away not only everything that you're looking for, but also to nourish it in a long run. For example, as a suggestion try to find a good cleanser that reduces the appeareance of fine lines and wrinkles. After that you will be getting a youthful-looking skin.

There are many cleansers in the market, such as Fruit+Glycolic based fresh washes. Glycolic acid is a natural ingredient that comes from sugar cane. It also works as an exfoliator. This can remove the outer layer of dead skin cells on the surface your skin, bring fresh new skin to the surface. It is also beneficial for anti-aging purposes.

Hope this information can be helpful for you, otherwise, please feel free to ask.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast