Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anti aging herbs: Top 5 anti aging herbs

A number of cosmetic companies as reviewed by Dr.Oz on the Oprah Winfrey show, such as beauty therapies and health spa’s use herbs as an active anti aging ingredient in their products.

The following Top 5 anti aging herbs are:
    1. Rhodiola is anti aging phyto supplement . The active properties of the extract are cinnamol, alcohol, glycosides and rosavin.Rhodiola Rosea increases the energy level and has anti stress properties in it. Rhodiola Rosea stimulates your immune system.
    2.Grapes Seed Extract
    3. Ashwagandha helps stimulate the growth of dendrites and axons.
    4.Jiao gu lan’s overall effect is in helping balance and regulate your bodies system.
    5.Maca is used to boost youth.

Here are some more herbs that helps prevent aging:

Bilberry: Packed with antioxidants, bilberry is potent medicine against many age-related concerns. It is helpful to preserve vision and prevent degenerative eye diseases.

Garlic : Garlic is renowned for its potent effects on viruses and bacteria, but it also reduces cholesterol levels and helps lower blood pressure. In one Japanese study, garlic slowed age-related memory loss in animals.

Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba): There is solid scientific research that supports the use of ginkgo to increase blood flow to the brain, one of the areas that is commonly affected by aging. European research shows ginkgo’s capacity to help people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia to become more sociable and alert. You can take 60 to 240 mg of standardized ginkgo extract per day.

**Brenda** Female

also turmeric is a good herb. it helps a lot of different things in your body. it helps the immune system, helps cleanse the liver, helps all internal organs and i have read in a medical magazine that it helps chip away at the sediment that surrounds part of your brain when you have alsheimers and dementia. it keeps it from building up. it is some kind of plaque that starts in the memory part of your brain.

Sorry, are these things specifically for skincare or does the skin benefit if they're used internally?
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but garlic in skincare sounds scary.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by SiameseCat View Post
    Sorry, are these things specifically for skincare or does the skin benefit if they're used internally?
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but garlic in skincare sounds scary.
    Garlic should be used externally...garlic is not scary at all but very good in treating bacteria caused pimples or outbreaks. Sauteeing garlic in good quantity mixed with your food is a good internal cleanser

External impurities and internal toxins are the worst enemies of our body and skin and herbal beauty products and detoxification remedies help us not only to get rid of them but also provide additional nutrients to the body. Some of the popular herbs known for detoxification, elimination and expulsion of toxins from the body, providing nutrition and stimulation to skin and other vital organs such as liver and digestive system, are Burdock Root, Cascara Sagrada, Dandelion Root, Echinacea Purpurea Root, Fenugreek, Ginger Root, Lactobacillus Sporogenes, Marshmallow Root, Milk Thistle Concentrate, Pepsin, Red Clover Flowers, Sarsaparilla Root and Yellow Dock Root among many others.

A friend suggested I use anti aging herbs to fight my aging because it’s 100% natural and won’t have any health risks. Because anti aging herbs isn’t what I intended using, I was wondering if anti aging herbs are safe or better to use the creams or other cosmetics. Please I need answers.

herbal and homeopathic remedies can help keep skin supple and moisturized in a gentle manner, without disrupting the harmony of the skin. Herbal and homeopathic remedies present a gentle option – without the harsh side effects of chemicals and synthetics.

This is superb tip for anti aging skin care , Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks a lot for sharing these top anti aging herbs. I was looking for anti aging herbs from many days and at last, I found here.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast