Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    **Nikki** Female

When you wash your face use a clean towel and only use a towel once. Also change your pillowcases daily. This alone wont help but combined with the other advice given it should help.

has any of the suggestions worked so far

As an aid to this other advice, you can always get into airbrushing your face with a good camouflage airbrush makeup. Dinair has a great setup. I only say this because I've used it myself and could never go back now.
    Good luck.

I advice you to follow proper hygiene. You need to make sure that you are able to clean your face every night.

have any one heard of this apple Uttwiler Spätlauber

Default I wake up every morning with pimples on my face how can i stop it?

Some tips to get rid of pimples are:
    1.Wash your face with deep cleanser
    2.Drink 8 to 10 classes of water
    3.Eat nutritional food
    4.Avoid oily and junk food
    5.Have enough sleep
    6.Avoid tension
    7.Do regular exercise to improve blood circulation

yes get a skincare set that is compatible for your skin type. thats the best.

If you skin is breaking out overnight I would suggest you look at what you are using on your pillows with respect to detergent and fabric softener. Both can cause your skin to break out. Use a very mild laundry detergent and no fabric softener at all.

Perhaps your suggestion can help but dont you think thats kinda tiring on your part to change your pillow case everyday and use towel once. I think it would be better to just use a facial wash that can really help your skin, I would suggest Nivea facial wash. I hope it will work for you because it worked for me.
    Chinee

**** Male

Face acne can be tough. If it's really bad and you have insurance, I'd recommend going to a dermatologist asap. Often they are able to prescribe you medication that is not available otc. However, some medications such as acutane do have draw backs such as potentially causing depression or hearing loss. I was fairly lucky on the acne side, but my siblings both had it bad and only the medication they got from the dermatologist worked.

However, I have heard that cheap makeup can make things worse, so if you are putting anything on your face to cover it up maybe you should try to not put anything on it and just clean it as recommended on this forum.

Also, for that pesky spot pimple or bug bite I've found that a little bit of toothpaste for at least a half hour on the spot can dry it out and make it smaller.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast