Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Remedy for Thickening Eyebrows

I had nice arched eyebrows some years back. However, the lady at a parlour got it threaded so badly that my eyebrows have become thin considerably. I tried growing out the brow after that but sadly, the hair refuses to regrow. I really need a solution for this. Please help me out.

**Brenda** Female

castor oil. i heard on some forums that they use castor oil to help eyelashes get thick. i haven't tried it myself but if it works for eye lashes it might work for eyebrows.

I had heard castor oil works too.

There are also lots of products on the market that works well too.

Just remember, whatever you use it will take a considerable about of time, of few months, so don't get discouraged. Just keep using it and you will notice a difference in time.

castor oil really works. it works for me. try it!

My eyebrows are also thin I must try Castor oil

Thickening eyebrows can be done several ways, I've had castor oil only for a couple days...my bottom lashes are growing out longer and they're very noticeable.Castor Oil applied to the eyelashes nightly WILL amke them grow longer.

Best thing to grow hair back is Almond oil. You can buy it at the pharmacy or some shop, where they sell natural products. It's cheap and used regularly, it stimulates hair growth and makes the hair thicker.

Just apply the oil once or twice a day, or if you feel like it, more often and have patience, because eyebrows need time to grow back. ( I'm dealing with the same problem here ;-) )

If you can't find almond oil, you can try some other nourishing cremes or mix one yourself, like olive oil, a hydrating creme and honey. You can adjust the amounts so the result is a thick cream and apply it over night. In the morning you can wash the rest off... Should help, too.

I've heard of vitamin E oil being helpful. I only tried it for short time on my lashes. But the oil getting in my eyes was annoying, so I gave up. But you wouldn't have that problem with eyebrows.

I couldn't establish if it makes a difference. But generally you can't go wrong with vit E.

Thanks for all your suggestions, I truly appreciate it. I am delighted to say that I had applied castor oil regularly for a month and a half and the results are great. I now have lustrous eyebrows and my friends cannot stop complimenting the change it has bought to the shape of my eyebrows.

I'm not sure in this case. My eyebrows are completely on their own, so I'm off the line here with you. But what I do is just prepare them properly if they are still all at once and can make them look prettier instead of .. so for me, a strange explosion above my eyes.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast