Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whiter Skin

Default Whiter Skin

I want to get whiter without using any tablet that will make your skin fairer than the usual. I want you to share your beauty tips for me to use it everyday without spending too much.

**** Male

This is a skin brightener made by the world-famous Dr. Kalil. I would suggest using this one, as I have sent several clients to Dr. Kalil's product line and they have all given rave reviews.

http://vidermskin.com/SkinCareProduc...htener-09.html

**Dennis** Male

You should check this : Skin Brightening Natural

It might help you...

Look for skin care products that contain hydroquinone. Its is a very effective skin lightening ingredient!

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by marilynnsyrett View Post
    Look for skin care products that contain hydroquinone. Its is a very effective skin lightening ingredient!
    I found here some topics about hydroquinone is not so good. It has some bad thing, check HERE!!!

**Brenda** Female

i agree with dennis, hydroquinone should not be used over a long period of time. try the natural way first.

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    i agree with dennis, hydroquinone should not be used over a long period of time. try the natural way first.
    Natural products must be on top. You should always try natural products before using any other "drug". There is not product which can`t hurts you...

**** Male

hydroquinone is banned in Europe, and probably will be in the USA and Canada too.

**** Female

Default Arbutin - Skin lightening agent

Arbutin is a great ingredient for brightening your skin.

Arbutin - Source: Skin Care Guide

"Arbutin is a new type of skin de-pigmentation and whitening agents, an extract of Bearberry plant which produced by a solid /liquid extraction, an environmentally friendly process. Arbutin protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals, Arbutin is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation, Arbutin inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity. It may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria, it is also used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin . More recently, Arbutin has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully. It can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.

Arbutin is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.The encapsulation of Arbutin constitute a delivery system to potentialize the effect in time. It is a way to incorporate the hydrophilic Arbutin in lipophilic media. Arbutin give three main properties; Whitening effects, anti- age effect and UVB/ UVC filter."

However, further research should be conducted in order to determine how much Arbutin is required to have visible effects on our skin.

Alternative ingredient could be vitamin C.

**Angela** Female

I recommend the Paul & Joe Whitening Serum
    It really works and can get whiten your skin
    if you want more info
    I did a detailed review on it on my blog

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast