Default Essential Daily Care for Oily Skin

My skin is oily, I have tried most of the creams all including chemical based and ayurvedic, but could not get the result from either.

The main problem I sweat a bit more when compared to others especially during sunny days. When I apply any cream or talcum powder, it comes out along with sweating which is really trouble some. So I never apply any cream nor any powder. I just keep washing my face frequent as I had said here in another post. I had read this method of washing face in a daily magazine health corner and in some books.

I just want to get an expert idea of what would be best choice for my daily skin care so that I can keep my face fresh alike?

Cleanse morning and night.

Use a toner to pick up left over dirt, oil and cleanser A step that I personally believe in, but is many times forgotten is using a toner. Simply apply toner onto a cotton ball and swipe over your face paying special attention to the areas that may be forgotten such as the crevices around your nose.

Use a light moisturizer. Don’t be afraid to use a moisturizer if you have oily skin. Your skin needs it. Use something light, like a serum to give your face the moisture it needs.

Exfoliate once or twice a week. Exfoliating your skin helps to get rid of the dead skin cells and encourage cell turnover, which brings healthy skin to the surface faster. If you're acne prone, be gentle. Over exfoliating can cause more breakouts.

Use a weekly clay mask. A mask will help clean out your pores and tighten them. Large pore size is a common complaint for those with oily skin, so pick a day each week for your weekly mask. It will quickly become a routine when you see the difference it makes. Masks made with clay are great for oily skin.

I do try to make it possible, but as I know I have a ayurvedic toner and mask which I believe would be fine to try out right?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful