Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Of the several high end retailers of beauty products in London, I personally feel Sakare the best out there. It exquisite range of products is unmatched and some its items

Like the Nail Kit are really easy on the pocket. Of all the products that I tried, I personally like the Gentle facial toner as the best.

I have a Sakare Nail Kit that saves me big bucks every time my hands need a manicure. Moreover it saves time of travelling to the parlour and waiting on appointments. It is very effective and at par with any other good manicure taken at a parlour. My nails have become very smooth with a slight shine. The nail file is also not very strong so that it can harm my nails. The buffer is apt for buffing the nails appropriately. Lotion is icing on the cake!

**Evlin Symon** Female

Woww... Very useful and Great tips

Really these are nice tips for nail care. I will follow these tips.

**Steve Xavior** Male

following tips for your nail care:
    1. Follow a good diet for nails - Fragile nails can be caused by iron deficiencies. Foodstuffs abundant in iron include liver, trim red meats, species of fish, soy products, beans, lentils, whole grain products, green spinach, fresh vegetables, poultry along with turkey, nuts, egg yolks, dry fruits like raisins, dates, etc. Eat a lot of these to help keep your nails healthy.
    2. Massage your nails - Use a cotton ball dipped in fresh lemon juice and rinse them all right out after short while. By following this kind of procedure, an individual's fingernails or toenails will end up being firm as well as radiant.
    3. Trim your nails when they get too long
    Cut nails when they reach a point that's to high for you. If you don't clip them when needed they can tear or get caught on things.

Tips for the nail care:

Trim your nails when they get too long.
    Follow a good diet for nails.
    Use some tricks and remedies to clean your nails and remove stains.
    Massage your nails.

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Lemons
    Prepare a nail soak with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Slightly heat the solution in the microwave and then soak your nails in it for 10 minutes. ...
    You can also rub a slice of lemon on your nails for 5 minutes, then rinse them with warm water. Pat dry and apply a moisturizer.

I use coconut oil to strengthen my nails and soften cuticles. It's not that bad!

**Emma Ackermann** Male

Such a great tips. I really like your post.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123