Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Aloe vera is good for skin & hair. It keep your skin clean & healthy.It make your hair dandruff free.Aloe soothes and helps support the natural repair of skin that has been damaged. Many cosmetics contain aloe because of its moisturizing benefits.

Aloe Vera is an awesome plant which provides nutrients for hair. it can make your hair grow naturally and healthy . fortunately its not for hair only but for skin care also to nourish the dry skin into glowing one.

This is a very common question and as there is no strict labelling laws there are only general rules that can be applied.

Aloe Vera juices are made from the bitter part of the leaf known as Aloe Latex. There is very little to suggest that this part of the leaf carries any health benefits but it can be highly laxative. Aloe Vera Gels are made from the inner 'gel' of the leaf which seems to be the most beneficial part of the plant.

This said some companies also use juice and gel as part of their labelling with juice for drinking and gel to be used on the skin. Some use carageenan (from seaweed) which they add to the juice and then call it gel because it thickens the juice.

In general both quality aloe vera juices and gels can be taken orally and applied topically but check with the distributor or manufacturer first.

Aloe Vera is one of the best natural ingredient to take care of skin. It is considered to be the best to take care of most of the skin regarding problems. I had only the information about its use for the skin care but today I come to know that it can be used for hair care also. Thanks for all the information.

[URL= removed]
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 10-29-2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: repetitive spamming link [ lifecell].. Warning...

I never though aloe vera is good for the skin all I know is aloe vera is only for the hair! Now I know, thank you for this great and very helpful and useful post! I will do to try all the details what you have created!!

If you're skin or scalp is sensitive then don't do it.
    I once applied aloe vera gel on my scalp, and my scalp became very itchy. And after applying on my skin, I got a rash.

I think using Aloe Vera is best way to naturally nourish the hairs and skin without any side effects.

Hi guys I'm was so amaze after reading this thread it because I never though that aloe vera is also good for the the skin, Thank you for this great information, I learn a lot of things, keep on posting I like to follow all your post.

j.stacy where just in the same reaction now I was wondering how it was happen. but for that I'm interested on the other part, Aloe Vera for the skin seem interested!

can I blend the aloe vera's skin along with the gel ? I want to apply for my hair, and how long can keep it on my hair and wash ?
    Thx

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast