Smile Stunning skin in a natural cheap homemade way!

All the women around the world are never pleased with there face skin.
    We'll always complain about our face skin "it's to dry, it's to greasy or to ruddy" and we never satisfied with our chemical beauty products that we buy on the nets pharmacy.
    Every time when we see a woman in the street with a smooth, beautiful and healthy skin we start to jealous and usually without any sham we will ask her what she use to get that kind of skin face.

While a long talk to one of my friends about skin face I told her that I hate my skin face. Her answer was "what's new all of us are not pleased with our skin face". After that talk I took a little survey among my friends from work and what a surprise no one like her skin face under the makeup.

After years of buying expensive beauty products and after my little survey that I took I tried a new way, a natural way that help me to rehabilitate my skin. And I don't mean use layers of makeup!. I remember my grandmother that never used any chemical beauty products and still her skin was perfect and found some natural skin face mask recipes of her, for example here is one of her recipe:

• 1 yolk
    • 1 full spoon of honey
    • 1 spoon of olive oil
    • 3 drops of lemon (fresh)
    Mix it all together and rube it on your face, after about a half an hour wash your face with water ( I suggest you wash your hair to prevent the egg small). Use this recipe once a week or even once in tow weeks.

After I saw that this recipe is working I stated to search for more natural skin care recipes and I came across The Naturally Skinsationa Recipe eBook
    You will find in this ebook a lot of information about take care of and how to preserve your skin in a natural way. It was even recommended on FoxNews. I tried it and really like the results that I got
    Dear friends…
    Instead spending lots of money on beauty spa that hart us and cause us ruddy like a clown during the day (on the treatment day) I recommend the natural, cheap and the most successful way with immediately results.
    Click here[ Link Under Review] to get more information and two free demonstration of the ebook
    Last edited by Dr.Deepak; 09-28-2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: affiliate..( clickbank) promotion.

This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Hi all,
    I am new member here. Frankly speaking i don't have any knowledge regarding any hair remover but just because my wife is so much busy in removing her hairs that i gained some knowledge by her.
    She told me that Verseo ePan permanent hair remover is among the best products for removing hairs.

Thanks for sharing

it looks very effective. i will definitely try it. Thanks

I do agree with you that these are some homemade methods of improving the skin but these methods takes a lot of time for improvement. According to me there are products like Verseo ePan which is removing hairs from the face is a good product as it a permanent hair remover.

Hi all,
    Regarding Verseo ePan permanent hair remover I also like to tell that actually my wife told me regarding this product as she was always busy in becoming more and more beautiful.

If you all want then you all can try it.

**Brenda** Female

this whole thread is spam. newbee's NO SPAM

awsome sharing..i will try it...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful