Thread: face lift

**Brenda** Female

Default face lift

my girlfriend had a partial face lift that she treated herself to for her 60'th birthday. she does look younger because her skin is tighter and her surgeon did a great job. but she was in so much pain for 2 weeks that i don't think i would want to go thru all that pain to look younger. (she really didn't need it she was always young looking) this was a one time surgery. i was wondering if anyone out there that had cosmetic surgery would do it again. i wouldn't do it to begin with but that is me. i understand when you have cosmetic surgery for severe problems from an accident or growths from something bad. but i would never do this unless my face fell off and i needed it sowed back on!!!!!!!!!!

It is definately a personal thing. If someone what cosmetic surgery then I way go for it if it makes you feel better!!

**Brenda** Female

oh i am not saying it is wrong to have a face lift, or any other cosmetic surgery. i am just saying I would not do it. sorry if i sounded like i was making a general comment. i just wouldn't do it.

It's a persons choice if he/she wants to have a face surgery, we can never judge anyone whose doing this, for they have their own purpose why they want a face surgery.

**Brenda** Female

you are right markylove, i do apologize if my answer offended anyone. sometimes i answer before i think. i was just saying i would never do it because of the pain. please forgive me.

Brenda, there was nothing wrong with what you posted. I am sure it didn't offend anyone at all. I thought your post was very clear in that you were speaking of what you would or wouldn't do for yourself. Plus you added a bit of humour which made me laugh which is always good.

**Uttoran Sen** Male

@vencasand, personally i would never do such a surgery unless it becomes an absolute necessity, however perhaps that me being a male is a reason why i think in this way, maybe a woman will give more value to facelift?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful