Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Things work best for fading pigmentation

Look for creams and serums that contain Vitamin C, Green Teas, Liquorice, Kojic Acid, Mulberry Leaf extract, Paper Mulberry, Arbutin. All of these have the ability to inhibit tyrosinase, modify the melanin pigment or have an anti free radical effect, thus having an effect on pigmentation. And of course a SUN BLOCK!

Excess production of melanin causes pigmentation.Licorice extract can be a treatment but the skin should not be exposed to sunlight.

**** Female

Default Fading Hyperpigmentation naturally

Fade hyperpigmentation naturally by using a non-toxic microdermabrasion kit. Keep in mind that it will take six one month treatments to see a big result. Also, always avoid too much sun and use a very high number uva uvb full spectrum sunscreen daily to prevent further uneven tone. All the best to you.

@green123, can u elaborate more about licorice? I can't find much convincing info. want to try but skeptical.

Here is more info on licorice extract. It is great for lightening.

ECOCERT certified organic extract of licorice roots (glycyrrhiza glabra). The extract contains glycyrrhetic acid & flavinoids that have anti-inflammatory, regenerative & antioxidant properties. Licorice extract can inhibit the melanogenesis and is thus used also as skin whiteningn agent. Amber liquid, characteristic odor. Water-soluble.

Always use a broad spectrum sun screen. I just can't say that enough. Even if you don't use anything else on your skin in the summer a sun screen in a must year round no matter where you live.

thanks y34936. i am about to buy licorice extract, so wanting more info. i guess i will use it, and update result .

I almost hit buy button, then just searched, umm. check this article guys! licorice got properties like steroid, can cause hypertension/ electrolyte imbalance.
    http://medherb.com/Materia_Medica/Gl...stosterone.htm
    looks like I will be just using lemon and honey at the moment.

Licorice root is perfectly save to use for skincare.

i only used a skin lightening cream (********) or my pigmentation. it has faded already with just dad. and of course i also use sunblock and lemon juice as my mom always asked me to.

**Brenda** Female

spam, spam, spam spam.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast