Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tatoo's

if its done by a prefessional there is nothing to worry about. They do it safely.

yea when you do tattoo always search for professionals.

**Paulius** Male

If you do it in normal tatooing salon, not in some garage then there's almost no risk.
    Anyway, I prefer fake ones as you can remove them if you want. There are also 1-2 year tatoos that are also great.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

i also prefer fake ones they can be removed when ever we want and replace with new ones.

**Dennis** Male

I do not have any tattoo now, but I really would love to have it. Maybe one day I`ll make thread here with my tattoo pictures hehe

Well for me it all depends on your skin if its too sensitive or not. But to make it sure have the needle be sanitized by boiling it in water for five minutes. Tattoo is good and for some it is art and our body is a masterpiece but too much of it makes you a newspaper. Simplicity is really the best.

**clara kim** Female

I have a few and am planning to get more! I personally love tattoos just because

**Stephan Thomas** Male

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaMarie View Post
    I don't know that there's anything that they can cause other than taking the chance of getting HIV from the needle. They're not for me but I do like the fake temporary ones a lot LOL
    In any case, I always take precautions and I buy needles when I get a tattoo.

Tattoos are great and look amazing. But to avoid any any problems, you should visit a doctor in a regular manner for a month after you get one. That is the safest route.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12