Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yes, soap is not for the hair. I too have very fine hair so I to use very little hair products otherwise it gets weighted down. So the lighter the shampoo and conditioner the better. I make my own shampoo and conditioner so i know exactly what I am putting on my hair.

how do you make your own conditioner and shampoo
    why don't you share with us.. if you have already done that then please share that link.

Default Re:Do you use soap for the hair

Hi, In my opinion soap is really harmful for hair. It is very hard for hair.Therefore i am using shampoo which has lots of protiens & vitamins.

Good Luck
    -----------

You are right cicero, soap is not for the hair at all. A good shampoo with lots of nutrients is best.

If you use soap on your hair you will soon notice a build up. This will weigh now your hair, it will have no shine and will just look terrible. Even handmade soap is not for the hair.

**** Female

Using soap in hair is a very bad idea. It won't contribute to graying hair as someone here suggested, but it will make your hair look dull and lifeless. So stick with shampoo

i think it depends on which type of soap you are using and does its ingredients may damage hairs or effect head skin.

Never ,using soap for hair makes it rough and hairs look dry & difficult to manage too.

**clara kim** Female

I heard of it gets rid of chlorine water smell when using soap for the hair!

Any shampoo will remove chlorine from your hair. You should always wash your hair with shampoo and use condition a after being in a pool.

I have come across soaps that say they are good for hair. I am not against it and think there are some good alternatives out there

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast