Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Puffy Eyes After Sleeping

These days i had have not enough sleep due to work overload and my eyes gets puffy for atleast 1-2 hrs everytime i wakeup. Is there fast remedies to avoid this puffy eyes.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Winter is still here and you might be using hot water to wash your face. Avoid hot water and use cold water to wash your face, focusing on your eyes with cool icy water, it feel fresh and see your puffiness are gone. Try if it works. I do the same whenever i have such. It works on me.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

you can also put cold cucumber slice on your eyes. This works.

Yes, cold cucumber slices work great as well as cold green tea bags. After I make my green tea spritz I put the tea bags in the fridge to put on my eyes if I need to in the morning. If not, I throw discard them as I will be making a fresh spritzer that day and will have new tea bags.

Default puffy eyes

get a product with lipoic acid .that would help with puffy eyes

**** Female

Try using a cold compress mask in the am for 10-20 minutes

Another great remedy for puffy eyes are potatoes. Try refrigerating your potato before cutting off your two slices for a cool and refreshing treatment. You can also make a poultice by washing and peeling your potato before grating it. Place the grated potato pulp into two clean cloths and either fold it to secure the contents or tie up the ends than relax for 15 minutes and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by sanchita View Post
    These days i had have not enough sleep due to work overload and my eyes gets puffy for atleast 1-2 hrs everytime i wakeup. Is there fast remedies to avoid this puffy eyes.
    Cover your eyes with cucumber slices (cold cucumber slices) for like half an hour BEFORE you go to sleep then when you wake up wash your face with cold water, that should help reduce the puffiness, if it still seems puffy after that just use the cucumber slices again and relax for 15 minutes and your eyes will go back to normal

Yes cucumber is a best remedy for eye puffing. wash your eyes with cold water and put chill cucumber slice 30 mints before going to bed and wash with chill water. If puffing is not clear make cucumber gel dip into cotton and apply on your eye. sure puffing will clear.

I did cold cucumber stuff and it worked. Thank you everyone for your suggestion.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast