Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anti-wrinkle cream is making my face peel

I need help deciding whether to continue using anti-wrinkle cream. I am 49 and have freckles and some wrinkles around my eyes and they are starting to appear around my mouth. I tried using Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Cream for about three days and my face became reddish (it looked like I had a sunburn), became very dry around my mouth and started to peel - it looks awful! I have stopped and am wondering if i can use an anti-wrinkle cream without these side effects?

I'm not a doctor. I would look at the ingredients and see what those are. Try something with different ingredients or search on online for something all natural (though that might cause problems also). You where of course right to stop the cream you were using. If it where me it would not us anything for a bit then experiment with unseen spots (slowly) and keep track of the effects. You are obviously alergic to something in that cream. Good Luck

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl View Post
    I need help deciding whether to continue using anti-wrinkle cream. I am 49 and have freckles and some wrinkles around my eyes and they are starting to appear around my mouth. I tried using Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle Cream for about three days and my face became reddish (it looked like I had a sunburn), became very dry around my mouth and started to peel - it looks awful! I have stopped and am wondering if i can use an anti-wrinkle cream without these side effects?
    I would really recommend ******** skin cream for you...check out eyecreamreviews on the internet and im sure you'll seee great stuff there.. Personally, i am very sensitive to creams and my skin is a bit thin (can't find the right word ) so i have to be careful about it...A friend asked me to check out the site and i found the product to be the best... no allergic reactions at all...try it..

**Bio-Flora** Male

Default Wrinkle cream

I would recommend you to use Bio Marine Anti-Wrinkle 50gr from Bio Flora. Its effective and removes wrinkles as you apply regularly. Buy this product only if my suggestion suits you.
    Regards,
    Bio Flora

I am on NeuCell Anti-Wrinkle Cream. I like how my daughter's friends think that I'm her older sister. LOL!

**Peter Lee** Male

I use ******** anti-Wrinkle cream.

**** Male

I think the product you are using is not suitable your skin.So, change the product.

If you are responding to the first post I don't believe she will read it. It was her only post and is over a year and a half old.

**samson smith** Male

I know a one anti aging cream that is more effective. Cynergy TK is known ingredient that will become very popular due to its amazing natural anti aging properties. It can be used to remove wrinkle and lines because it stimulates natural collagen and elastic production in your skin. These essential proteins aid with skin elasticity to keep your complexion looking tight, toned and smooth. I suggest you to use this product.

I don't know if it suits you but Olay cream night and day is also great. It makes your skin glow and looking fresh.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast