Default Scars and Tattoos

Whats your remedy for scars,

I have several scars from living a wild youth. My remedy was to get tattoos over the scars. I now have 18 total tats, 12 of which cover scars. Anybody else do this or do you have another method.

**Dennis** Male

My advice is...STOP WITH TATTOOS THAT MUCH!!
    It`s maybe cool and super now, but I will ask you when you will be older, 40 years or more. You will be sad because you did it now...trust me. Try anything else except these tattoos ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    My advice is...STOP WITH TATTOOS THAT MUCH!!
    It`s maybe cool and super now, but I will ask you when you will be older, 40 years or more. You will be sad because you did it now...trust me. Try anything else except these tattoos ;)
    I appreciate your advise, however I'll not be stopping, most of my tats cover hideous scars and at the same time have some meaning, example, my 2-4yrs old daughters have learned to write their names, I took their handwritten names and had them transferred into ink. That way when I do get old, if my mind starts to go I'll have something to remember my girls when they little.

I think getting tattoos is a great idea for covering scars.

Personally I like all of my scars as they serve as a reminder for all the hardships I have faced, and just for all the amusing stories that come with them.

**Brenda** Female

;ifeforliving, i agree with you. i have many scars on my body. not hideous ones but at the time of the injuries they took to forever to get over the red skin and turn to normal looking skintone.

I think it would be nicer to just use product/s that can remove the scar or consult an expert like a dermatologist on how it will be removed. Because you know same thing will happen you will gonna pay for it , like if you have it done with tattoo. As the saying goes simplicity is beauty so dont over do yourself like as if you are a newspaper.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful