Banned
    **** Female

Default the simple way to keep young

the simple way to keep young is placenta, which comes from Swiss, Placenta is a kind of cell, which contains special abundant and active substances, it comes from five months embryo of black sheep, which live in Alps, whose elevation is more than 4000 meters. It is purified essence, researchers get it by using the latest biochemical equipment and technology, and then carry on separating and extracting repeatedly by using state-of-the-art centrifugal separation equipment and technology to the extracting active substance, constantly throwing the impurity and the bad protein out of it, finally retain the single substance, this is the embryo viable cell of the sheep. Besides, handling it with Pasteur Sterilization method, then compress the sheep embryo and pump it into syringe in the sterile environment, so it can be eligible to be named Placenta.

Banned
    **** Female

Default Good way

Yes, it is good way to keep young, as far as I know, some stars accept it, then keep beautiful appearance.

yes I've heard about this product. I am wondering thought how much stress and diet would be a factor in anyones skin care program.

Banned
    **** Female

Default About placenta

placenta, here we say, has several kinds of products, they are Fetier Super-concentrated Embryo Body-strengthening Extracting Serum, Fetier Super-concentrated Embryo mind-tranquilizing Extracting Serum,Fetier Super-concentrated Embryo Ovary-maintaining Extracting Serum,Fetier Super-concentrated Embryo Toxin-expelling Extracting Serum, Fetier Super-concentrated Embryo Refreshing Extracting Serum, each of them has its own function. According to their symptoms, people can choose different product.

That sounds odd for those who didn't what a placenta really means. And here, Placenta is a product for whitening, not rejuvenating. So that may be something confusing. I'm wondering if this placenta is still in original form. Coz you said after it was pump into the syringe, it was a sheep embryo. I don't know if I take it wrong, but that what was going in my mind.

That sounds odd for those who didn't what a placenta really means. And here, Placenta is a product for whitening, not rejuvenating. So that may be something confusing. I'm wondering if this placenta is still in original form. Coz you said after it was pump into the syringe, it was a sheep embryo. I don't know if I take it wrong, but that what was going in my mind.

Sometimes staying young in body and mind is not possible by doing diet or whatsoever. It can be achieved by having a great time and enjoy the moments of the life. Maybe these 10 points can help to you to stayyoung in body and soul. In order to stay young it requires both mental and physical health. Remember a body can't live without a mind.

Get rid of non essential numbers which includes age, blood pressure levels, sugar levels, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.

Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.

Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, astronomy, history or whatsoever. Never let the brain idle. " An idle mind is the devil's workshop."

Enjoy the simple things in life.

Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.

The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves.
    Be ALIVE while you are alive.

Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, friends, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever.

Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.

Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next county, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.

Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.

Default staying young

i think in order to stay young we need to have inner peace ,love yourself and everybody around you ,have right diet,use right skin care product ,exercise,,learn how to deal with stress and have the right attitude.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful