Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Importance of Water

In keeping ones body fit ans fine Water plays a huge role.
    It is first in everything. If you need a healthy digestive system you should dirk lots of water...
    If you need glowing skin you should drink a lot of water...
    It's really important.
    So how much of it do you really drink daily. I always make a cautious effort to have at least 8 to 10 glass of water per day, that is 2.5 to 3 liters.
    I think everyone should drink at least that much of water daily.

Hi Raj and welcome to Dermatalk.

You are correct in that drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is healthy for a person. But it really does't have to be plain water. Some people just can't stand to drink that much water per day so it can be flavoured and in the form of juices as well.

My problem with drinking that much water is that I just forget. I try to keep a litre at my desk so I remember to drink that during the day and always have a glass with my meals.

You are quite right about the plain and flavored water.
    Here in our part of the world, we have extreme weather, when it is hot it is really hot and when it is cold it is quite chilly and in those conditions drinking water with some glucose (specially in summer) added to it is much more preferable to plain water.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

I too often forget to drink water. you guys made me remember . Yea water doesn't have to be plain, it can be in any forms, lets say any fluids, oh well except that containing alcohol.

Water should not be eliminated in our wellness or weight loss program. Either flavored or plain. Energy drinks are not advisable drink if your doing excercise. As we all know, it contains caffeine.
    For me, I won't put a liter of water in front of me or in my desk, coz I always drink water more than 10 glasses a day.

Drinking more water is good for health.........

In addition to what Raj wrote, I suggest you to drink 2 glasses of H2O 30 mins before meal,helps digestion. 1 glass after waking up, helps activate internal organs. 1 glass before sleeping to avoid stroke or heart attack at midnight and 1 glass after taking a bath helps lower blood pressure and so and so.

After you get up from the bed early in the morning drink about 5 to 6 glasses of water without even brushing your teeth. You may wash your face too thereafter. This is called water therapy and it certainly helps you to combat a few diseases too if practiced regularly.

Everyone knows without water no one survive.
    But Water also helps to make skin glowing and remove lots of disease.
    Its work more than green vegetables.In summer,a people have to drink at least 10-12 glass of water to make fit and want a glowing skin.Its also good for your eyes,it keeps you free from eyes disease.

Yes i agree with you my friend water drinking is very important in our daily routine....it not only keeps our body fresh from outside but also keeps us healthy from inside also....

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast