Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**** Male

Default A system to help assist you in losing weight.

I have to share this system with you. All I can say is if you try it you will be impressed. If your looking to add value to your life and achieve whatever your weight lose goals are this system may be for you. Its worth researching. Trim Body System at [ Link Removed ]

Darn....guess I'll have to stay fat....lol

Lol, Agelessone, me too.

I didn't get anything, what is the system all about ??

I've been a gym rat for years. I find having a cardio machine at hom makes me not want to do much at all because I know it's always ther. But thats me.

You can use a site like Calorie Count or use a food journal to write down what you eat and drink each day. Be as accurate as possible, measuring when you need to or looking up nutritional information for restaurants, if you eat out.

**Brenda** Female

i have one vice. good food. i stand on my feet 40 hours a week at my main job. i don't get breaks except 1/2 hr lunch and i do my best to enjoy my dinner. i am fat but i need some vice.

As a Weight Watchers member, you will be given point allocations for your daily food and drinks intake. There are some freebies, such as vegetables, that you can consume without any point count.

Eating breakfast alone may not help to lose your fat but instead the healthier habits you will gain from eating breakfast might.losing weight is all about eating
    less.

You have most likely heard of colon cleansing as a way to remove those toxins out from the body. It is actually a very important thing to do because the colon should be cleansed occasionally to avoid further health issues. Just recently, people are talking about losing weight through colon cleansing. Not many know that other than keeping our bodies fully hydrated, drinking enough water has a lot of different advantages like - water helps speed up the metabolism of a person's body, water improves the skin, water helps in better digestion and water hydrates muscle cells to help body builders lift more weight.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast