Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Spam - is when there is a mass mailing. I simply pointed out where it is possible for relatively cheap prices to buy the cream.

Spam is also when one links sites to threads on forums and most if not all of the time have an interest in that link. This is a huge problem on most forums and you would told this on other forums as well.

Default anti wrinkle face cream

Yes. anti wrinkle face cream actually works.The anti wrinkle face cream promotes the growth of collagen and elastin and also reduces the appearance of brown pigmentation.Anti-aging or wrinkle-reducing products can make your skin appear younger, but the best strategy is to exfoliate and protect in addition to these products. Exfoliating helps rejuvinate your skin by sloughing off the dead cells.But while buying any anti wrinkle face cream match the product to your skin.Today it is tough to know which anti wrinkle face cream best suit your individual needs.So always take care while buying any such product which your skin needs.

I think Retin-A is the best. I have tried so many products and this is the first that has given me very noticeable results that others compliment me on. My skin is very even and almost flawless. I noticed the wrinkles around the sides of my eyes and forehead the most. Also is helping my neck area to look smoother. I am living in Thailand for a year and found the real (not generic) Retin-A. I was so excited. I have been using it for over a year and it does work.

**Brenda** Female

skin ages no matter what you do, but using products for the skin can help with the looks of aging. ncgal, just wanted to tell you that the generic retin a from real pharmacies is the same as the brand. they have to be in the usa or the fda would stop the companies from selling them.

My husband is a Dr. so I know a bit about FDA rules. I was using the "non-generic" Retin-A for 2 years and switched to the generic. My skin was just off...dry, terrible break outs, and a slight rash. I talked to my dermatologist and he recommended going back to the" non-generic". I had my results back w/in a week. Nothing else had changed in my life during the 2 months I was on generic. A few other long time Retin users had this happen also.

It depends upon the choice of product otherwise anti aging products really work.

Although you can get a better appearence with surgery, It is not something I would do considering the risks involved.

When it comes to treatments, I always thought Botox would get good results - as long as you do not over do it, like some celebrities do - but I was always affraid of the side effects.
    I started looking for something that could give me those results but didn't require injections or anything invasive and found a cream here.

Read for yourself and see if it fits what you're looking for.
    Good luck!

Hello, Retin a is the best solution for wrinkles.

**lori thompson** Female

what i think you want is dna repair, its permanent help, and about the same price as a regular department store moisturizerYou can get it on eBay here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170955655183...84.m1555.l2649 or here;

http://phoenix.ebayclassifieds.com/h...g/?ad=24827940

or you can get it on facebook, their page is worth checking out anyway, all kinds of interesting info and posts about a lot of organic alternatives and recipes.

https://www.facebook.com/DnaRepairProducts?fref=ts

For a very easy to understand but clear explanation on what DNA is and how it gets repaired I think eHow said it best here;

http://www.ehow.com/info_8441412_typ...954EC007AABC96

And of course I can’t leave out Dr OZ!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast