Default Does anyone know what this is?

I have really itchy spots on my chest, back, and neck.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

At first glance, looks like some kind of viral infection..can you please elaborate more like:

When did these rash appear..recently or its been many weeks..did you notice any single initial rash before you had these rash.., are you on any medications, did you eat any different meal recently or been somewhere..?? It could be any urticaria, or probably pityriasis rosacea, but the upper part of your back somewhat resemble pityriasis versicolor. But the time of onset could help exclude some diseases.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

its the same as one of my friend had, he was diagnosed with fungal infection.

Seems like you have hives. Your picture looks familiar to what I saw on this site called Skinsight. http://www.skinsight.com/adult/urticariaHives.htm You can compare the pictures to your condition better than I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenisha View Post
    its the same as one of my friend had, he was diagnosed with fungal infection.

Yes, i agree with you. One of my friend also face this type of problem. so i also think as you.

It looks like shingles to me... does it hurt/itch?

Quote Originally Posted by RIT Geek View Post
    Seems like you have hives. Your picture looks familiar to what I saw on this site called Skinsight. http://www.skinsight.com/adult/urticariaHives.htm You can compare the pictures to your condition better than I can.
    I agree with this, it looks really like hives.
    There are creams that you can actually use for that,
    or better go to dermatologist to be sure.

**Uttoran Sen** Male

how long do you have this? it can be perhaps due to some allergies... looking foreword to see more details on it,

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed