Hybrid View

Default Smooth wrinkles, refresh your skin.

Puree pineapple and papaya in a food processor or blender. Add honey and mix thoroughly.

Wash your face, and then spread the mixture over your skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for no more than 5 minutes. If you have sensitive skin leave less than 5 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Follow with a moisturizer. Please do not use more than once a week.

This fruit masque has very strong effect on smoothing wrinkles. Why I’m saying so?

Fruits are natural source of alpha hydroxyl acids or in short AHAs, which dissolve dead skin cells, increase hydration, and stimulate the production of collagen. AHAs also smooth the skin’s surface, which can even skin tone and make tiny lines less visible. Here, pineapple and papaya contain natural enzyme - bromelain and papain respectively. It sloughs off dead skin cells. When combine with honey, a natural humectants that hydrates your skin, the result is a soft, luminescent complexion. Am I right friends?

Always try tropical fruit masque.

**** Female

I agree with you aliva! I am a regular user of fruit masks. I have definitely felt a lot of difference than before. I do not use them for soft wrinkles but for a smooth texture and a natural glow. Will try your suggested mask too.