Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hair Care Tips

Tips for healthy hair

-Dairy products like skim milk and yogurt these are the great sources of calcium, and which an important mineral for hair growth is.

-A citrus and juicy fruit such as oranges and lemon which is rich in vitamin-C improves your scalp's circulation and helps to stimulates faster hair growth.

-Weekly massage your hair with coconut oil or at least once in fifteen days.

-Drink plenty of water each day.

-apply natural hair products

Thanks

Hairs are the real beauty specially for the women. Using natural or herbal products are always beneficial for the health. coconut oil is also the best natural remedy for the hair care.

**Brenda** Female

i have been using this past month a sulfate free shampoo. it was given to me and i am almost out. i can't find a source on line. the company that makes it is A.S.P. and the name is Kitiko. it is made in the us but i can't find it even at beauty supply shops. if anyone knows where i can find this please let me know. it has even calmed my psoriasis. it is very gentle and suds up really fast. rinses clean quickly. the girl who gave it to me said it was given to her. i am stumped!!

Banned
    **jhony** Male

there are many ways to keep you hair healthy and shiny. But, you have to care them apply conditioner twice in a week with mixture of yogurt and mustard oil. It will make your hairs health and strong soon. you can use lemon juice with mustard oil also for you hair.

Banned
    **Breonna Jackson** Female

Here are some tips-
    - Eat healthy food that helps the hair in staying strong and shiny. Your diet can also stop hair loss. Poor dietary intake can cause the hair to fall out. Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet to prevent hair breakage. Lean proteins, fruits, raw vegetables, whole grains, legumes, omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon or flaxseed oil and dairy products will keep hair at its healthiest. Drink plenty of water.
    - Use more natural hair care products like shikakai, lemon, coconut oil, vinegar etc. for hair care. Rinse dry hair in lemon juice to get back the lost shine. Mix apple cider vinegar with water to get shiny and bouncy hair. Apply honey on your scalp to solve the problem of tangled and frizzy hair. Mix honey in two cups of fresh cream to create an excellent natural hair product for dry hair.
    - Always use a natural and mild shampoo and conditioner that restrain ingredients such as keratin, rosemary, plant proteins and seaweed extract. It is important to wash your hair because shampooing removes dirt, dead skin cells, hair oils, and any hair products you may put into your hair. Use a conditioner after shampooing; it’ll moisturize your hair, give it extra shield, add shine, reduce static, and makes it easier to untangle.
    - Change your beauty treatment around your hair. Use a wide-toothed comb to detangle wet hair instead of brushing it. At all times use brushes or combs with widely spaced bristles or teeth and smooth tips. Sharp tooth combs can damage your hair, cause split ends, and rub your scalp. Hair is most brittle when it is wet so avoid brushing or combing when it’s wet, or else it will cause breakage. Wait until your hair is entirely dry before brushing it. Reduce the use of chemicals in your hair, particularly gels, perms, dyes, or bleaches.
    - Dry your hair with minimal heat. This hair care tip is one that everyone should follow because extreme heat will damage most hair. Lessen the frequency or intensity of heat used from blow-dryers, flat irons, and curling irons. Hot air can be injurious to your hair so when using a hair dryer use the cool setting.
    - In a day brush your hair for 3-4 times on a regular basis in order to stimulate your scalp. The stimulation of your scalp is what promotes the natural oils in it to allocate equally and also removes dead scalp tissue. This hair care tip is particularly important to people who suffer from extreme dandruff, regular brushing will help keep dandruff under control. Just remember to do it with a quality hairbrush, specifically one with natural bristles.
    - Get your hair trimmed off every month. Every 30 days, cut about a 1/8 of the ends of your hair off in order to promote its growth and shed dead ends. You will see that this even helps ease your ability to style your hair.

Banned
    **Dora Collis** Female

No matter what type of hair nature blessed you with, there are things you can do to keep it healthy, lustrous, looking its best. Here are some tips for a healthy head of hair from the tradition of Ayurveda, the 5,000-year old healing tradition that originated in India:

-Like everything else about true, lasting beauty, healthy hair begins within your body. Start with your diet. Include lots of green leafy vegetables and sweet juicy fruits. Dairy products such as milk and fresh yogurt will also help. Fresh coconut is also considered excellent "hair food" - sprinkle grated coconut over salads, diced fresh fruit, or rice.

-Cut down on refined, processed and canned foods. Ayurveda considers foods with artificial preservatives and chemical additives stripped of their inherent "intelligence" and therefore not helpful in supplying nutrition to your body and mind. Ice-cold beverages also hamper the process of digestion and assimilation of nutrients.

-Cooking with certain spices adds flavor to your food and provides nourishment for your hair. Cumin, turmeric and black pepper are some "hair-friendly" spices. Add a healthy pinch of each to single-portion soups and stews as they are cooking. Saut - 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon each of the three spices in a teaspoon of ghee (clarified butter) or olive oil and add to cooked veggies. Roasted ground cumin and ground black pepper can be sprinkled over fresh yogurt.

-Stress can be seriously injurious to long-term health and color of hair. Try and manage your time and tasks to minimize time-related pressures. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation. Seek out tranquil sights in nature to help restore balance to your mind. Relaxing or uplifting music can be therapeutic. Get adequate, good quality sleep to help the natural process of rejuvenation.

-Ayurvedic herbs that help hair health include Eclipta alba and Gotu Kola. Eclipta alba is called "Bhringaraj" - literally, king of tresses. It nourishes the hair and helps resistance to stress as well. Brahmi, sometimes called Gotu Kola, also helps balance the mind and nourishes the hair and scalp. Since Ayurveda considers the health, color and luster of hair so dependent on overall mind/body health, synergistic Ayurvedic herbal preparations for hair can also include herbs such as Country Mallow, which is supposed to strengthen the physiology, and Winter Cherry, which aids resistance to stress.

-Stay away from harsh chemical topical products that can damage hair over time. Look for gentle, natural cleansers and conditioners, especially if you wash your hair more than three times a week. Shampoos and conditioners that contain nourishing botanicals are even better. Read labels carefully - sometimes, products that say "herbal" or "natural" can include no-no chemicals.

-A warm oil scalp massage two or three times a week will help stimulate and moisturize the scalp. You can use good quality coconut, almond or olive oil Ayurvedic hair oils also contain some of the herbs mentioned earlier. Apply some mildly warmed oil to your hair and gently massage into your scalp evenly with your fingertips. Leave on overnight if you can, if not, leave on for at least an hour or two, then get it out by shampooing your hair. The scalp massage helps you relax and aids sound sleep as well.

-Never attack wet hair with a brush, no matter how rushed for time you are. Tangles in wet hair are best removed with a wide-toothed comb. Use a wooden comb if you can find one; it won't generate static electricity. Excessive blow-drying can damage hair in the long-term, making it brittle and causing split ends. If you can, let your hair dry naturally, then brush into place.

-Last, but not least, brushing your hair regularly to stimulate the scalp will keep it looking healthy and lustrous. Brush each night in all directions in turn - left to right, right to left, front to back and back to front Use smooth long strokes from scalp to hair-tips.

**Emma Ackermann** Male

Amazing tips you share! But I believe that proper hair brushing is also very important in the maintenance of healthy, naturally beautiful hair and to eliminate impurities that build up on the scalp. So, I always use natural bristle brush for comb my hairs as this provide strength and natural shine to my hairs.

Banned
    **Alex hale** Male

Ahh yes today i tell you 15 Flawless Tips For Maintaining Healthy Hair ;
    1. Pre-shampoo with apple cider vinegar.
    2. Only shampoo from your roots to the mid-shafts of your hair.
    3. Avoid silicones, sulfates, and alcohols in your shampoo and conditioner.
    4. Try not to brush your hair when it's wet.
    5. Honey is your friend.
    6. Rinse and condition in cold water.
    7. Coconut oil also helps retain moisture.
    8. Sleep on a silk pillowcase.
    9. Back away from the heating tools.
    10. If you swim a lot, condition your hair BEFORE getting in.
    11. Olive oil, grape seed oil, and avocado make great hair masks.
    12. DON'T wash everyday.
    13. Don't wrap your hair in a towel after washing; use a T-shirt.
    14. Taking Hair, Skin, and Nail vitamins won't hurt.
    15. Of course, eating right also helps!

Banned
    **Alex hale** Male

i Have seen all details & personally experienced and now i'm telling you some Tips For Washing Your Hairs :
    You're most likely reasoning I'm asinine to recommend that you've been washing your hair wrong as long as you can remember. All things considered, there are really a couple of things you could be fouling up in the shower that are preventing your hair from looking awesome. So how about we take a gander at a few hints you can experiment with;
    1-Oil your hair 2-Use lukewarm or cool water 3-Dilute the shampoo 4-Gently massage 5-Apply conditioner only on the ends 6-Don’t wash your hair every day
    I hope you would like to do a gentle care with your hairs when wash them

**Hina Khan** Female

If you are looking for Best Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi you can visit !

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast