Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Natural skin products

Hello,
    I'm working at company that produce natural cosmetics products base on the Dead Sea minerals and Aromatics oil.
    I want to ask you what is the reason that you to buying Chemical / un-natural cosmetics (Estee lauder, clinique, victorias secret, bath and body works and ect) instead of natural or organic cosmetics (like - Minerals)?

Roi

**Brenda** Female

well roi, i don't buy those. i can't afford them. i am glad to see you support your company's values. i use to use bath and body works but i was into the lavender and vanilla to help keep me calm. i am a really stressed person. i was using the aroma therapy and it worked great. i just have found myself in a finacial hole and can't afford much of anything any more.

Thanks for reply.
    When you did use cosmetics, did you choose "Bath and body works" only because they have something for your stress in yourנ budget?

**Brenda** Female

no, actually i used bath and body works because a lot of my friends recommended it. i would wear lavender vanilla lotion and it moisturized my skin and the fragrance lasted all day so i never needed to buy perfume. i used it for about 4 years. i think i used it when it was first brought out by bbw. i still have a jar of ointment that i use on my wrists when i am extremely stressed so i can sleep. i haven't been able to buy any for about 4 years. i love their scent because the lavender isn't overpowering. i also used some of their other creams. they basically have the same base ingredients except for their special lines, just the fragrance is different.

I want to buy organic cosmetics product to maintain my skin healthy not damaged and no wrinkles.

I love bath and body works creams and shower gels. They have awesome scents and are very moisturizing. Their prices are really good too. I always stock up when I find one of their stores. Their products also make great Christmas presents.

Hi vencasand - what lavender vanilla product are you using?
    alexx_2010 - have you ever try ant natural product? if ye s- was it base on the Dead Sea?
    y34963 - "Bath and body work" using chemical preservative ingredients in order to keep their product "alive". I believe you know that. So I really wish to understand why you still continue to use this kind of products on your body, if you know that there are replacements products, that do the same effect but with natural ingredients?

**Brenda** Female

roi, it is called aromatherapy lavender vanilla by bath and body works. it also has some rosemary and clary sage in it. but mostly you smell the lavender vanilla. it helps relax me when i am overstressed.

Perlier is also another amazing product. They have lotions, body butters, shower gels, etc. Their Lavender Vanilla is one of my favourites too. I have had some for a couple of years and the scents are still are powerful as they were when I bought them.

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    roi, it is called aromatherapy lavender vanilla by bath and body works. it also has some rosemary and clary sage in it. but mostly you smell the lavender vanilla. it helps relax me when i am overstressed.
    vencasand, We don't have Body lotion in lavender vanilla scent because lavender is not body smell...it's for air freshener.
    But, I'm so confidence in our products so I consult with the company CEO and If you want we are willing to make you 1 body lotion in this scent (lavender vanilla), from natural Dead Sea ingredients (of course) just to show you how better they are.
    although the Dead Sea products prices should be more expensive than regular products I will decries the price for the same price you usually buy your product (you will have to pay the shipping, although - for more than 50$ the shipping is free ).

Just for removing pondering - Minerals won't be rich from this kind of proposal. I just want to show a point about Dead Sea products.

vencasand, I really recommended to you to take a look about our other body lotion, such a Shea butter (Melon Cucumber Scent, Vanilla Peach Scent, Passiflora Scent).

Please let me know your decision

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast