Thread: Tea toner.

Default Tea toner.

Give your face a soothing summer refresher.

Pour green tea into a spray bottle and refrigerate. Keep cool by spritzing as needed: The high concentration of anti-inflammatory polyphenols helps calm any heat-induced redness so you can chill out.

Brew for your skin.

I never thought of green tea this way. I regularly drink my green tea because it makes me feel good and more alive, plus I like its weightloss effect as well. I will try this out and see if it works. Thanks for this brilliant idea, aliva.

That is a great idea! I would have not thought of doing that but I bet it is very refreshing especially on a hot summer day. I will really have to try this.

Yes, virtues of green tea are being touted loudly these days. Also, it is said to be good for cancer treatment.

In addition , green tea can be used for hair care too. For hair conditioning, you can use its liquid with henna if you like. Alternatively, liquid of boiled tea could be left in hair after shampooing as a conditioner for as long as possible.

Thanks for responding.

Wow, that is a great tip. Can you give me some good brands of green tea so I can buy one in the market. I am excited to try this. I will see what will happen to my face

Default Age-Defying Skin Secrets

I am not a beauty expert, but I am frequently told that I have really good skin. In my experience good skin comes from a wholesome, nutrient rich diet, 8 hours of sleep each night, drinking plenty of water and keeping my energy body clear.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

Quote Originally Posted by allie01 View Post
    I am not a beauty expert, but I am frequently told that I have really good skin. In my experience good skin comes from a wholesome, nutrient rich diet, 8 hours of sleep each night, drinking plenty of water and keeping my energy body clear.
    hi allie01 nice to know that you have good skin.. yea you are somewhat right.. would love too see your pic here..

I honesty do not know if one brand of green tea is better than another. Instead of looking for a particular brand, I would look to see what the concentration of green tea is in the product I am interested in. Some internet research can tell you what mg or IU's you need for your daily diet. I would not think it would be really important the brand for spritzing or using as a conditioner on your hair as long as its green tea with no additives

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful