Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

**Genevieve** Female

Dark eye circles

Hi I'm new on this site so I thought I'd sharea bit of education on dark circles. I've also been fighting this same skin care concern and had to educate myself.

as we age the eye area is the first to show the signs of aging because the skin around the eyes is seven times thinner than the rest of the skin on our face. This affects this delicate eye area and results in dark circles, puffiness and fine lines and wrinkles. It can be from, lack of sleep, allergies( my issue) and even heridity. It is definitely difficult to treat and can take time to see results. I suffer from these same issues and found a product with haloxyl, it works by loosening small blood fragments that leak out from the capillaries, boosting circulation and thickening the skin around the eye area. This amazing eye gel reduces puffiness which gives the eye area a much more rested, lighter and brighter appearance. It has been working well for me and for those of you that may have allergies, it also acts as a decongestant as well as firming and toning the eye are.

**vijay kumar** Male

idc what anybody says but this is the best i have ever used, GARNIER EYE ROLLER BALL

**ChesterShinoda** Male

Quote Originally Posted by jon01 View Post
    I used to have terrible eye skin, you know - bags, puffiness, dark circles...it added at least 10 years to my real age, and I'm only 32!
    My friend Sharon advised me about a new cream that as she said "cures such disasters", and gave me a website address to read about it. Of course I also had to try it, and I'm so glad I did. After 6 weeks there was a huge change, and after 3 months my eye skin is alive, shiny, and you can barely notice I had those raccoon eyes I keep use it every day, in the morning - and before I go to sleep. A real life saver, I recommend it to anyone!

You can learn about it on [ Link Removed ]
    Jon
    I had dark circles too. I don't know if it was age or because of undiagnosed diabetes, but my dermatologist suggested an eye cream. After continued use, they disappeared.

**Dorothy Evans** Female

Is there any natural way to get rid of the dark circles in your eyes? I see that some people put tea bags in their eyes, is this helpful?

Banned
    **Alicia Clarke** Male

There are lots of cream in market which promise to remove dark circle, but they are not good, there are lots of chemical in it which can be very harmful for your eyes, I think best home remedies which is helpful for eyes is cucumber and it all healthy for eyes. Put slices of cucumber on your eyes and leave it for 30-45 minutes. You feel very relax and fresh.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12