Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Mary Kay has an eye roller that really helps with dark circles, lines, and puffiness and bags, it works great! message me if your interested in trying. :-)

Well even I have the same problem and even I have tried out everything then someone told me that it may be a hereditary problem and start drinking 2 glasses of milk and 6 glasses of water in a day.Only this is the way by which it can be reduced.

To remove Dark lines under the eye:
    Drink lots of water.
    Wash your Eyes with cold water.
    Take plenty of sleep.
    And apply cucumber slices or dip 2 cotton into the cold milk and put into the eyes daily.

**** Female

Stress and lack of water in the body also results to dark circles. When your sugar level is high then it'll also add to your skin discoloration.

Drink lots of water and consult a doctor for your sugar level and acid level.

Might be genetic! Anyway, have you tried any whitening product on? Might as well try one. Test first to see if you don't get allergies.

Drink a lot of water to flush all the toxic in your body, then apply lotion or other beauty products that can make your skin glow. And don't forgot the basic, always eat healthy foods.

Default Anti puff eye gel works wonders

I have been using ANTI PUFF EYE GEL BY L'amourage and it has worked a miracle on my eyes. I am constantly working and rarely sleeping so this helps so much. They also have another product made for dark circles and spider veins. You can buy it online.

**Wilson Sara** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Cindee View Post
    I don't smoke nor drink or do drugs, no access makeups and i get enough sleep but still this dark lines are really annoying. How could i get rid of them ?
    Yes, i also agree with you by having all the good things like no smoking, no drugs and enough sleep but sometimes it can cause dark circles as it may be hereditary problem or you may have enough stress which causes dark circles. It you want to get rid from it try some home remedies or apply olive oil and apply some dark circles cream which helps you to get relief from the problem of dark circles.

hi...
    Drink 8 glass of water daily.
    for you relaxation & removing stress do exercise .
    it help to remove dark circle ,& one more thing you can use tea bag on dark circle .

Drink a lot of water and apply raw cucumber and potato juice with the help of a cotton pad twice a day and you can see the difference in just few days.And regular use of any product gives a great result soon.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast