Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Try applying a skin lightening lotion underneath your eyes...

Your face is the most sensitive area on your body. You should definitely protect it as much as you can. Avoid using harsh chemicals on it to remove dark circles, age spots, freckles or even, acne and try a natural way to do it. Besides being safer to your skin, it will save you a lot of money that the dermatologist would be pocketing.

You know after the birth of my baby I suffered from skin problems & I had no time to take care of my skin. The muscles of the face and neck began to sag and fine lines and wrinkles began to appear. I was really worried about this. Now after visiting *********** and the blogs I came across were very informative. Skincare related tips on mySkin are like a women’s dream come true.

**** Female

For dark eye circles, i do always recommend one great product that has extremely great result...******** Skin Cream...I love it...faded my dark eye circles and my wrinkles! YAY! so love it!!!

Visit a site called ************. Enter your skin profile there and get personalized recommendations on anti aging remedies.

Banned
    **** Female

Default How to get rid of dark lines under eyes

Skin discoloration under the eyes affects just about everybody at some time or another. For some of us, however, these dark circles are a near-constant bother. While these conditions are occasionally symptomatic of other illnesses, the usual causes include allergies, tiredness, or, unfortunately, it may be heredity. No matter what the cause, you can still reduce the appearance of dark circles, and, in some cases, you may be able to get rid of them altogether.

Default Lass Under Eye Cream

For under eye better for you to try some natural products like aloe vera gel. There is a well known aloe vera gel which is safe, effective and free from harmful chemicals easily available online just go through this link:

[URL Under Review]

Quote Originally Posted by Cindee View Post
    I don't smoke nor drink or do drugs, no access makeups and i get enough sleep but still this dark lines are really annoying. How could i get rid of them ?
    hello... very strong reason for dark circles is long exposures to sun. Being out in the sun for long hours can cause dark circles. The best solution is to wear sunglasses whenever going out in the sun. Sometimes dark circles are hereditary. and you can use special dark circles removing products, Rationale Rejuvenating Serum and Retinaldehyde Serum, enriched with Vitamin C and Vitamin A respectively, help in strengthening the collagen layer, by stimulating the skin to produce more collagen

I use potatoes instead of cucumber to prevent dark circles and puffiness. I also use Reviving Eye Cream by Omorovicza which has Vitamin K and hazelnut peptide.

Potatoes work well too for puffiness. I haven't heard of Omorovicza but vitamin K is great for dark circles. Coffee is also a great antioxidant for under the eye. Use Coffee extract with carrier and you will see results fast.

We all should be very careful of what we put on our bodies as this gets absorb into our body and can cause problems. If you can eat it, put in on your skin, if you can't I would hesitate to use it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast