Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Banana facial for a young look.

Step-1
    First of all clean the skin with banana milk by gently massaging it into the wet face for 5 minutes.

Step-2
    If you have dead skin or blackheads, then take open facial steam for 2-3 minutes to soften the skin.

Step-3
    Now gently rub banana peel on your face for 2-3 minutes to get rid of the dead skin.

Step-4
    Massage banana-cocoa butter which has nutritional value, gently into your face for 10-15 minutes. It’ll counteract with the dryness of your skin and make it soft and smooth.

Step-5
    Finally, apply banana pack on the face and neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then clean with fresh and running water.

Hey presto, your face has a healthy glow!

I never heard of using banana for facial. I used to eat more banana that's all. Great information my dear. I'll convey this useful tip to my wife. I hope it will add more beauty to my wife.

I love bananas. Just to add another information on the benefits of a banana. It also help you to lessen your wrinkles. Take a quater banana, smash it and apply it on your face, let it remain for 15-20 minutes time, wash it and pat it dry. Bananas are good to eat and are also so useful in homemade recipes.

I've never heard of a banana facial either! Is it really good for our skin? I know that it has a lot of sugar..

wow bannana?? I have never heard of this before but it sounds good, I might just check this one out

i use mashed banana and skimmed milk powder pack and it worked wonder for my skin. i will try your recipe also.

Banned
    **** Female

Default Banana facial for a young look.

Bananas are not only a great source of nutrients for our body, but also they can help our skin to look young and healthy when used in a facial mask. Bananas contain a lot of Vitamin C, A, B6 and B12, and also potassium and magnesium. Moreover, the fruit acids in bananas help to remove dead skin and energize the complexion......

till this day I know banana is a really delicious fruit to eat, but now I came to know its much more super value on human's skin. I start using in my daily life.

**** Male

thanks dear for this information..

Banana is an excellent moisturiser for the skin. It is the best used in combination with milk and honey. This creates an excellent nourishing agent.

In fact, banana is great for the hair too. It gives the skin and hair both, a healthy shine.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast