Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default best skin care products?

Hi Friends,
    Mederi Clinicals is a online skin care shop. Mederionline's products help you to repair & protect your skin from hyperpigmentation, anti-ageing, wrinkles, pimples and also prevent your skin from sun-damage.

Hi the best skin products are Diamonique Skin, big seller on ebay with outstanding feedback! Most customers see results within a week! Small jar is $20 and the large jar is $40, contact me with shebanaz1@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by oshani View Post
    Hi the best skin products are Diamonique Skin, big seller on ebay with outstanding feedback! Most customers see results within a week! Small jar is $20 and the large jar is $40, contact me with shebanaz1@aol.com
    What makes them great?....oh yea your selling them on ebay...lol

**** Female

Best skin care products differ for each individual.
    Personally, Clinique moisture surge is my favorite.

**** Male

My favorite complete line of skin care products is called ViDerm. If you haven't heard of Dr. Kalil, there is plenty of information about him on YouTube.

**Brenda** Female

i haven't found one company that all their skin care works for me. everyone is different. some people can get the same results from a pharmacy counter skin care section and some have to go to a derm. i don't believe that one company can have the best skin care products. they might have good ones but really speaking for a main part of skin care people no one company is the best. agelessone. great comeback! love it.

I m using a revolutionary product called argan oil by Sweet Marrakesh.It s a miracle skincare product 100% organic ( certified by USDA and FDA approved). You can use it for acne, wrinkles, dry skin, cellulite...

What category is used in selecting the best skin products? I believe they should be the one which makes your skin clearer, smoother and more youthful.

For that reason, I would go for anti-ageing and anti-wrinke products because their activities on the skin are incredible with reviews to back up such beliefs

I would not want to advertise any product since i have no personal gains from the sales of the product but i feel i might not been doing the house a lot of good if i fail to mention this product "Argireline".
    Stress and tension is the primary cause for wrinkling and aging and Argireline works to annul that effect. It relaxes facial tension thus making the skin smoother, clearer and younger

Banned
    **annie** Female

Use skincare product.
    I think best skin care products is the Clear Skin Max also. You can try.It will help.

Banned
    **Alicia Clarke** Male

Well I think best skin care product is home remedies, apply tomato on face and leave it for 15 minutes after that wash it and see the difference.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast