**Paulius** Male

Default Anti-wrinkle massage

If you want to get rid of wrinkles, it's good idea to do facial massage. Looks simple advice, but it increases your blood circulation and tightens your face muscle.
    You can see some massage techniques here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZRu9AKPm4
    You can also try it yourself - just apply some coconut oil and just massage gently.

Hey... Thanks for the link. Even if not a full fledged massage, you shoudl definitely spend at leat 5-7 minutes massaging your skin while applying anti aging products. It highly enhances their effects.

thanx for the interesting info! i usually spend 30minutes massaging my face and body everyday.

**Bio-Flora** Male

Default Massage

Hi,
    Thanks for sharing useful link. A person should spend some times to make the body relax by simple massage therapies. Massage helps in various cases like wrinkles, relaxes the body and nourishes the skin when some moisturizer is applied.
    Regards,
    Bio Flora

**samson smith** Male

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    If you want to get rid of wrinkles, it's good idea to do facial massage. Looks simple advice, but it increases your blood circulation and tightens your face muscle.
    You can see some massage techniques here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZRu9AKPm4
    You can also try it yourself - just apply some coconut oil and just massage gently.
    I have read your post and also check out your link. I have seen your YouTube video how to message your face. It is very nice. Antioxidant is anti wrinkle face cream. These are naturally occurring substances that are found in many plants. They remove the free radicals that damage to our bodies. Free radicals are produced in ordinary cell function and introduced from the environment.So, I think Antioxidant is good for massage.

Hello,

I completely agree...facial message helps a lot for improving blood circulation which helps in tightening of skin and also for making skin more young and breathable

**Wilson Sara** Female

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Yes ,I agree with you its good to do facial massage as it increases the blood circulation and having massage we can feel fresh and i like to suggest the anti wrinkle cream which are effective and give good result.......skinlastin is one of the good cream

There are three basic techniques to a facial massage. The first technique uses your index, middle and ring fingertips. Use them to put pressure on the skin. Move them in tiny circular motions on the skin. The skin will rub against the muscles in the face. To move to a new part of the face, lift your fingertips and reposition. Do not drag your fingertips along your skin. The second technique requires you to use the pads of your index, middle and ring fingers. You may also use your thumb. Move them slowly across your skin, applying light pressure as you move up, down and to the left and right. The third technique requires you to pinch your skin lightly with your pointer and your thumb. These three techniques can be combined in many ways.

**** Female

Hello,
    Thanks for sharing this useful information and link.It's really great.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful