Default Scar revision Surgery

It was few years back around 10+ years when i had accident and I have this scar on my face. Its deep and easily visible to others. This is really fraustrating to me and i wants it to get removed with Scar revision surgery.
    So before i do scar revision just like to get your views on it, is it successful ? will it remove my scar

thank you

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Point to be noted that scar revision surgery doesn't completely removes your scar. It only makes your scar less visible and possible unnoticeable.
    Some factors like size of scar,its depth and its thickless and color of your skin play role in outcome of your scar revision surgery making it less visible.It might take around 1-2 hrs or more depending on your scar.

The healing time and improvements depends upon the type and nature of your scar.All you need is patience as during first few weeks or months your scar might look worst but its natural and final outcome of your scar revision surgery may take a year or even more, so all you need is patience.

u. so any idea how much would it costs normally? thank you.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

it depends on which area you are doing and type and area of scar and also might depends on cosmetic surgeon, ranging from $100-thousands so its better to consult your local cosmetic surgeon about the pricing..

Deepak, definitely talk to a plastic surgeon about that. If you decide to go forward, one thing that's really important is to start treating your new scar immediately. I've been doing that on my mole removal scar. I'm prone to dark scars and spots, and I've been using this new product and it works. I just started using it right away...

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

yup its good for new scar but his scar is already 10+ yrs old. Anyway so any updates..Terminator.?

Banned
    **Caitlin Hawdon** Female

Scars vary in shape and size, some are clear and scarred .Luckily there are many ways to get rid of scars surgical scar revision being one of them .

Banned
    **Beru** Female

This is quite a good reading. Personally, I feel that it takes time to remove scars. For a faster process, might need to seek for professional help or frequent facial - depending how severe it is.
    \

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful