Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

**Dennis** Male

Default Michael Jacson had too much plastic surgery

I mean, what do you think?? I think our king of pop did tooooo much plastic surgery. He could live better and longer without it, and look now...This is sad...

**Brenda** Female

michael jackson has so many things wrong with him other than the plastic surgery. his dad was a non-bendable dad who kept his children in line like an army sergeant. michael started show business at a very young age. he was extremely talented but as you know most children stars always have some problems as they grow. he not only had some mental depression problems but also physical as, vitilligo, maybe lupus i can't confirm. he was very talented, but he had many problems. i think he was a good guy, but that is my opinion. i don't judge people, i am not God. people are always looking for the bad in stars, why don't they look for the good.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Life is uncertain dear.. who knows we will wakeup tomorrow...all we can do is hope. Yea he did plastic surgery but the most important, besides all those sad moments, and trouble in fighting with the disease,he showed the world how to achieve your goal. He never showed up as a looser.. he fought and achieved everything he wanted..Its a nature of a human to search for bad in every person...

i actually love the words of his " Heal The World"
    Heal The World
    Make It A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    And The Entire Human Race
    There Are People Dying
    If You Care Enough
    For The Living
    Make A Better Place
    For You And For Me
    And The Dream We Were
    Conceived In
    Will Reveal A Joyful Face
    And The World We
    Once Believed In
    Will Shine Again In Grace

**Dennis** Male

I` like his songs too, but things he did with his skin and nose isn`t so nice. When I see his pictures when he was almost kid and his pictures before 4-5 years, it`s not nice.

**Brenda** Female

there is more to a person than beauty. he is dead now, look for the good, the accomplishments, mostly every entertainer has problems, but when they die we should think of the good things, not bad. looks are only temporary in this world. see inside the person, see the good, the love, SEE THE SOUL.

**Dennis** Male

Quote Originally Posted by vencasand View Post
    there is more to a person than beauty. he is dead now, look for the good, the accomplishments, mostly every entertainer has problems, but when they die we should think of the good things, not bad. looks are only temporary in this world. see inside the person, see the good, the love, SEE THE SOUL.
    I respect that man. You are really good person. Maybe I did to bad thread after sad news like that, but I just wanted to make you guys think about it.

**Brenda** Female

i am sorry i didn't mean to "preach" and i know what your saying about the overdo of the plastic surgery. i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

**Paulius** Male

It's quite hurtful topic, but yes, he did too much plastic surgery. But he's not the only star who had problems. He was genial person. And that's the fact that huge percentage of such people have problems in their private life.

**Dennis** Male

Like everyone says, your look does not make you better person.

Michael Jackson may have been rich and famous, but he went through more than most of us will ever go through in his life. As a kid, his father constantly made fun of the way he looked, and beat him senseless along with the other kids. After a while, it's easy to see how someone could develop body dysmorphic disorder and very low self esteem. Also, the terrible accident he had with the Pepsi commercial and his hair catching on fire did not help matters. From a purely psychological view, M.J. was a prime candidate for mental health problems and so, I would expect him to have that much plastic surgery.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast