Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

**Carol Belanger** Female

Default Skin care for sensitive skin

Gentle Toner
    2 Tablespoons fresh herbs (avender, calendula, lemon balm)
    2/3 cup boiling milk
    Pour boiling milk over herbs, cover and let cool. Strain through a cheese cloth and store in sterilized bottle or jar in the refrigerator. A cooling and soothing toner.

Avocado Face Mask for Dry and Sensitive Skin
    1 avocado
    3-4 drops of almond oil
    Preparation Peel and mash avocado and thoroughly mix in almond oil stirring till you get a consistent texture. Apply to face while massaging it gently. Let it rest for 30 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Follow with toner and moisturizer. Of course if you are allergic to nuts I would not use this recipe.

**** Female

Morning Use cleansing milk or cream specially made for very sensitive skin. Avoid skin washes.Evening Remove make-up with a cleansing milk. Repeat the cleansing using a cream. Be gentle when removing cleanser.

**Dennis** Male

Thank you very much for this nice recipe. I will also advert it on other websites and forums with your DreamTalk.com link.

Thank you again!

- Dennis

**Paulius** Male

Thank you for taking time to share these recipes. I have sensitive skin so it looks helpful and useful. Maybe you know more similar recipes?

grapes - mashed: cooling, soothing nourishing tonic.
    -peach - mashed: soothing, texture refining
    -cucumber and yoghurt: mashed together, add clay powder to smooth the mixture. Leave 10 minutes. Remove with lukewarm water. A cooling, soothing and toning mask.

take 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of rosewater mix it together and apply all over face. Leave it for 20 minutes to dry and then wash with luke warm water. See your skin becomes smooth and shiny ... take a try!!!

grapefruit and oatmeal: add 3-4 tablespoons of oatmeal to the juice of a grapefruit. Mix to thick paste. Spread on face and leave on 15 minutes, remove with warm water.

Arrow

Very nice info.You can try the nivia range. i have sensitive skin and i use the nivia for men range. also if your hands are drying out and sore. remember to wear rubber gloves when doing the washing up or any cleaning when you are using chemicals/products of some sort.

well, this is true. Appropriate removal of make up before sleeping could help reduce irritation and reducing the possibilities of getting infected. Also clean and healthy living habits would do to prevent the infection.

Does it seem like every product you use irritates your skin? Are you jealous of your friend's scented moisturizers and perfumes? Sensitive skin may be easily irritated for a variety of reasons. Being aware of how your skin reacts to specific products and making sure you limit those reactions will keep your skin happy. Remember, if any product causes stinging or irritation, discontinue use.

I used it .Its really very useful.After trying it I really felt very smooth and gentle face.It was the perfect cleansing I have tried.

That was helpful but can any one help me with a tip about getting rid of rashes on sensitive skin? I always get rashes on my face and arms but there doesn't seem to be a quick way to get rid of them. Looks really awful

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast