Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Zenisha Shrestha** Female

Default Liposuction and Hodgkin Lymphoma

My brother was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma when he was 16 years old. Now he is 27 years old, may be due to Lymphoma he is always fat,especially his arms. I want to know if he can undergo liposuction. Is liposuction safe for him. He don't have any other disease like hypertension or diabetes. I want to know if he can go liposuction on his arms and how much time does it take.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Sorry to hear that. Well its better to consult your oncologist before going liposuction to know his lymphoma status whether its in regression and his general health condition and immunity is in good condition.If all conditions favours and he's in good state he can perform liposuction.Its important to see clinically if his arm skin tone is good enough so there will be no complication.

As time is concern, it can just be performed as a day-care surgery,but atleast 7-10 days followup is required,but yea it depends upon professional to professional.

**** Female

Default lipo...

My sister got lipo job done on her tummy a few weeks ago and she told me it was so painful the next day. But the pain did not last for too long. She went to work a days after her operation and she was fully recovered within a week or so. she is now absolutely happy with how she looks and that makes me happy too. It is the best if people can get rid of fat and cellulite naturally but sometimes operations DO help!

God Bless You and your brother!
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

oh thank you both of you. How much does it cost for a hand liposuction ?

**** Female

Default cost

Zenisha... It is very hard to say how much does it cost... It all depends on the skills/reputation of the doctor and how much fat you need to take out of your body. Some doctors in the US charge by oz. of fat they take out, some charge by which part of the body and some even charge by looking at people like how much money the patient is willing to pay! It is so wrong but I think it is very common in the US...

My sister paid abuot $4000 USD including consultation fee and meds like painkiller. I have no idea if it was average, cheap or expensive!!
    we focus on providing GREAT detox, slimming, anti-aging products
    www.vlns-spa.com

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

where would u like to do ? i guess you are from Nepal/India .In india and Nepal It will cost around $700-$1500 ,whereas in US as Valence said might cost around $3000-$5000. It all depends on doctors.

Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is a type of cancer that is an integral part of our immune system. More often, older people suffering from non-Hodgkin lymphoma, because of the nature of the disease.

**Brenda** Female

there are massages for your brother but i don't know exactly how to look for them. you can do the massage for him. when my sister had breast cancer she had to wear a sleeve on the side where her cancer was. it helped the lymph nodes that were left from her mastectamy to properly remove the excess water in her arm and hand. she still has some problems with her arm but it is mainly when she does too much. she has been cancer free for 12 years.

Default Liposuction

there is always the chance of the liposuction procedure having complications. This surgery is a bigger risk for those who have medical conditions like heart disease, lung disease, poor blood circulation, diabetes or who have had surgery recently. Inform your doctor of any medical conditions you might have.

**Brenda** Female

are you sure it is fatty tissue or excess fluid in his arms? he is fighting for his life. i don't think liposuction is a good idea. ask the oncologist for excersises or massages like i said in my last post. i don't think your brother will want to go thru more pain having liposuction and i don't thing a good plastic surgeon would do it anyway. ask about excercises and massage. i am sure he would love the massages.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast