**Umar Ali** Male

Default My Nose Is Deviated Help

I'm 26 yrs old male, during my childhood i had a accident and my nasal bone was broken,but didn't had a treatment and my nose is deviated to one side and and there is nasal blockage at the affected side. I just visited ENT surgeon and he suggested me to get a septal correction. Due to this i feel bad and loose confident,i'm really worried about this.I want to make my nose perfect. How can it be done,please suggest.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

This could be post-traumatic nose deformity resulting from growth of nasal bone to the deviated side. This can be corrected by septorhinoplasty and improve your overall appearance.
    Please consult your ENT surgeon adn cosmetic surgeon to discuss about this issue.

Banned
    **Caroilne** Female

I would suggest you to under go nose surgery rhinoplasty as it could be best option for you .Nose surgery can be performed for cosmetic reasons or for health reasons such as a deviated septum that interferes with breathing also results of rhinoplasty surgery are permanent. If you wish to know more about the surgery procedure and cost and also for free consultation you could approach Dubai Cosmetic Surgery because they are offering best rhinoplasty treatment at reasonable rates also they have highly skilled and experienced surgeons .

Banned
    **Hair transplant cost** Female

Caronline you are right, But if there is any breathing problem then you should consult with a surgeon. Because a surgeon can suggest you the best treatment according to your requirement. Rhinoplasty is also a best treatment for you as A nose surgery can be performed for cosmetic reasons or for health reasons such as a deviated septum that interferes with breathing.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful