Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **Brenda** Female

one more thing about breast implants. sometimes you lose feeling in your breasts. you might look larger but personally i would rather have feeling in my breasts to make making love more enjoyable. if your guy makes fun of your breasts make fun of his penis. he will shut up really quick. men can make fun of us but heaven help us make fun of them!!!!( i am actually something of a smart arse. i grew up with guys as my best friends) it hurts them to the core when you make comments about their body parts so maybe i wouldn't do that. i just get really tired of men who want the"perfect woman" with a body like barbie dolls. they are only into looks and not into who you are or what you feel. they aren't worth your time.
    Last edited by vencasand; 07-25-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Don't do breast enlargement surger. You won't notice side effects or pain now but you will someday and you'll just regret it. Be confident and accept what you have. I have a small breast too but my husband do not laugh at me like your boyfriend does.

I think it would be better if you will choose what you think will make you happy and can make yourself esteem up. But I advice you to make sure of your decision before doing them, at least be 100% sure.
    Chinee

Breast can be enhanced by massaging also and there is also no fear of side effects doing these.
    You just massage it in circular manner with body oil for few minutes daily you will get best result without side effects.

Here are a few side effects listed at my local cosmtic surgeon clinic

Settling

When breast implants are placed beneath the pectoral muscle (submuscular placement), they may take weeks or even months to settle into their permanent position. Your muscle and skin will have to stretch to make room for the implants. During this time, your breasts might appear too tight, too high, or unnaturally round. But as the tissues begin to relax and accept the new implant, they will begin to take on a much more natural appearance. This process generally occurs over the course of a few weeks. If you are worried about the results of your surgery, speak with your surgeon, but give your body ample time to heal before coming to any conclusions about the results.

Swelling

Swelling occurs after every type of surgery, including breast augmentation surgery. Your breasts may temporarily feel large, tight and heavy as a result of post-surgery swelling. The supportive garments your surgeon provides will help. Swelling may also extend into the abdominal region of your body. This is common, and you should not let this alarm you. Swelling may subside more quickly if you try sleeping in a reclining position.

Bruising

Bruising is possible following breast augmentation surgery. Breast implant size, as well as the placement method employed, can affect the amount of bruising that occurs. Bruising can extend to the abdominal area in rare instances. This is uncommon, but not a complication. Contact your doctor if you experience large, firm, painful bruises. This could be a hematoma, a serious kind of bruise that requires special treatment. After one or two weeks, normal bruising will subside.

Nipple Sensation

Patients’ nipples often become either numb or very sensitive immediately following breast enlargement surgery. The surgery usually results in some disturbance of the nerve pathways and is almost always temporary. This loss of sensation can persist for several days or months. It is permanent in a small percentage of patients.

Pain Control

The pain that follows breast enlargement surgery is usually moderate. Pain medication should be taken as directed by their doctor. Pain will decrease quickly over the first few days following surgery and continue improving as the implants settle.

Itching

The skin stretches considerably after breast surgery. As this occurs, the patient may experience itching. Lotion can help relieve this effect, but you must take care not to allow the lotion to contact the incision site. Consult your surgeon to find out which kind of anti-itching medications you can safely use.

Scars

Breast enlargement always leaves scars. It cannot be prevented. The scar can be made minimally visible if it is placed in an inconspicuous location, such as the crease of the breast or around the areola. It generally takes up to a year for a scar to finish fading. Some topical treatments are available to help patients minimize their scars. Talk to your surgeon to find the best method of scar treatment for you.

Infection

When bacteria is introduced into the body through the incision, infection can occur. Tenderness, localized swelling, redness and warmth can all indicate that an infection has taken place. Fever can accompany these symptoms in some instances. Antibiotics can clear most infections. In more serious cases, the surgeon may have to remove the breast implants while the body fights the infection.

Constipation

Pain medication taken after surgery can cause constipation in some instances. This is a rare side-effect, but it should be discussed with your surgeon before you undergo breast augmentation surgery so you can determine which kinds of remedies you should have on-hand following treatment.

Banned
    **annie** Female

Use special bra's.
    Laser light can enhance your breasts.
    Do breast massage.
    Use lotion mixture.
    Take natural herbs.
    you will get best result.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

There are complications involved. Breast implant can cause Breast pain and changes in nipple and breast sensation. This may also impact ability to breast feed.

**Stella Bell** Female

There are some methods using natural material to treat hematoma. You should consider and pick up the suitable one for you
    1. Use Margarine

Some children feel scared because of cold feeling from applying ice, in that case you should not force your kids. Instead, you can use margarine to apply onto the bruises. Margarine will help limit the risk of swollen wounds. It is a wonderful tip on how to treat a hematoma, right?

2. Use Cabbage

Use a cabbage leaf to squeeze and get the juice. Use a cotton ball to soak this juice then apply onto the skin bruises. In addition to its ability to reduce bruising, cabbage also contains anti-inflammatory compounds. Cabbage is one of the best tips on how to get rid of a hematoma.

3. Use Fresh Onion

Onion is not only the ingredients that flavor the dish, but also you can use smashed onion to place on the bruised skin. Notice that you should not apply it onto an open wound. With the help of onion, the treatment for how to heal a hematoma faster seems much easier.

**Elina** Female

it is a common issue between girls of your age , you will find hundred of ways for breast enhancement but you will never know which one will work for you better ... you have to do a research ask people who have gone through surgery , ask them even for images , you should satisfy yourself first .. & then if you decide to have a breast surgery you should consult with best doctors ....

A recent survey concluded :
    An individuals who undergo breast augmentation surgery or breast lift surgery enjoy benefits that go beyond an improved appearance and self-esteem.

Data collected by an online community for sharing and learning about cosmetic surgeries and treatments, revealed that 34 percent of those who had undergone these procedures reported an overall increase in satisfaction with their sex life.

In addition, 61 percent of those surveyed said that they had sex more frequently after their breast augmentation or breast lift surgery and 70 percent of respondents said their overall sex life satisfaction improved after undergoing one of these procedures.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12