Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is it better to wax or shave

What do you suggest for underarms Is it better to wax or shave?

its better to wax, because not only does it slow the regrowth of the hair, it also makes me appear less thicker, because you're pulling it from the roots. if you shave, you're just cutting the top part off, and when it grows back, it'll be thicker and darker. (and gross!)

I suggest you wax. Shaving makes the hair grow darker and coarser and it gets irritating when they start growing back because it gets itchy. When you wax, your underarm feels smooth. When you shave, it feels coarse the next day.

Thanks for suggestions.i guess i'll go for waxing then.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    What do you suggest for underarms Is it better to wax or shave?
    I will also suggest you to go for a wax than shaving your underarm hair off. Shaving leads to thicker and darker hair, and also causes skin hyper-pigmentation.

With waxing you will be getting lesser hair growth as well as smooth hair.

Yea, it's better for you to wax the underarms. Razor blades can really irritate that skin and even leave rashes. Waxing also does a better job of getting rid of the hair.

Shaving causes underarm looking dark. Waxing removes hair from root and makes your underarm clean. Even, regular waxing reduces the rate of growth of hair in due course. Hence, I feel waxing is a great option.

**** Female

History records ancient Egyptian and Arab civilizations using sugar, honey and lime syrup to strip off body hair and even parlours today, practice this ubiquitous technique of hair removal.

**Paulius** Male

I also recommend waxing.
    It is not ony that after shaving hair grows faster and darker. I also don't think that it is comfortable to shave. In my opinion, it's way easier to wax than to shave.

**Dennis** Male

Waxing is better. If you have time, check on google, you will find so much articles about that how waxing is much better then shave. Also, I`m going to make article about it...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed