Thread: Looking 4 help

**Santanu Biswas** Male

Default Looking 4 help

HI...i am new to this site. i am suffering from the same disease as u all r. i have done every treatment possible. but its still here. please advice.

**Brenda** Female

maybe if we all put our heads together we can come up with a cure. i have used a lot of treatments also. i get the best effect from the sun, but by no means does the sun make it go away. i have too much stress in my life. people who are stress free probably never heard of psoriasis. sad thing is that there are probably more stressed people than not.

What treatments have you used ?

**Brenda** Female

i have been using triamcinolone cream and it helps the itching. i used cetaphil and betamethasone mixed, i can't afford a dermatologist but i have a family doctor that tries things he knows about. the best thing for my legs is to sit in the sun for about 15 minutes. problem is the the weather has been so wet and the sun doesn't shine much. i have used different steroid creams. i just figured it isn't going to get better until my stress level evens out and i don't look for that any time soon. head and shoulders shampoo is helping the dandruff on my head.

**Carmen Marris** Female

Hi there. Have you ever used Propolis creme?
    I have Psoriasis too... I had it after having a bad throat... I had it on my legs, arms, elbows, hair, face and intimate areas including between my legs. I had to do something about it as in the summer when you wear skirts and no tights the chaffing where the psoriasis was would bleed and run down my legs. A lady came to me and said that Propolis creme was amazing. If it does not work she would give me twice the money back what I paid for it. Ok not going to argue with that. I used it and WOW! Amazing stuff. I ditched the Hydrocortizone and the Betamethazone and others and used only this. I lost all my psoriasis except my elbows... that is down to laziness... could not be bothered with elbows. I now am a distributor for the company.
    I am telling you this because it really does work. I am not telling you this for personal gain or financial gain.

If you would like to know more PM me.

Carmen

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed