Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    Yup soap and water does provide like fresh feeling but soap cleanses the skin superficially and doesn't remove the makeups and other deposits completely, soap might also be alkaline and might upset the normal PH of your skin. A cleanser with right PH helps to dissolve makeup and other deposits thus faciliating the removal of dirt and makeups.
    Soap will also dry out your skin. The skin's defence mechanism is to produce more oil once the skin is stripped off it's natural oils which will make your skin seem oilier..

**** Female

You should apply make up first, however, there are some exceptions due to the chemical compositions of different types of makeup/sunscreen (Water vs. Oil base)

[ Link Under Review ]

I think you should apply sunscreen before putting your make ups on . If your make up has SPF meaning Sun protection factor then perhaps you don't need a sunscreen anymore. But if you are not satisfied with its content then thats the time you should put a sunscreen, just make sure that your skin will not get irritated when you apply them both.

Yes you should use your sunscreen lotion before makeup or your fairness cream or any other product.That will help you to protect from sun UV rays and also show your glowing skin because of your fairness cream.I am also use the sun screen lotion just like that.It does not effect your skin.Before using sun screen lotion clean up your face with water.

The use of sunscreen is better to protect the skin from the sun and so now I came to know well about the use of it should always be the first before the make up. Then using soap to wash is also a very good habit to keep all the body clean and healthy after being going out in such hot conditions.

Thanku so much for the post. Its useful for us.

[link removed ]

Quote Originally Posted by gramefernandez@ View Post
    Thanku so much for the post. Its useful for us.
    [link removed ]

You might want to cease advertising your product except in the marketplace area. Your post has no relevance in this thread.

SPAM!!!

**** Female

I usually wear sunscreen under make up, but I read a theory that is you wear sunscreen over make up it will protect not only your skin, but also your make up from being ruined by sun. have anyone else heard this?

**** Male

Default Should i apply sunscreen over or under makeup

Obviously under makeup because if you use it over makeup then it ruined your all makeup.

thanks SparkleMidori, really very good piece of information as most of us are very confused about the way of applying makeup.And i would also like to add one small but very important information to this list i.e moisturizes which can be applied with suncreen which will help hydrate your skin and maintain its natural grow.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast