Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

**** Female

I add some kaolin or white clay to my bath salts, and that seems to keep the dryness down. Or I bathe in bath oils -- I do have to clean out the tub afterwards but they are _so_ soothing and nice. I have oily skin so I didn't think the bath oils would work but they're lovely!

**** Female

I think the soap you are using is too strong for your skin.... maybe put a few drops of baby oil in the water when you bath and then rub baby oil on your body afterwards.... your dry skin will start to go!

**** Female

Changing your soap is a good idea, but aslso apply Baby oil to your body after your shower. I have found that it is the best of all body oils - does not leave your skin looking greasy and takes away dryness.

I have the same problem, so I put some bath oil in the water, after bath up on some body oil.

**Brenda** Female

try using a shower cream that moisturizes. i have been using dial yogart and honey shower cream. it doesn't seem to make my skin feel tight. shower or bath in warm but not hot shower. i know hot showers feel good after a long day at work but try to keep the water so it doesn't redden your skin. after you get out of the bath or shower before you dry completely use a moisturizing cream on your skin. pick the one you like the best. if you wait until you are dry the skin pores will close and the moisturizer will have a rougher time to sink into your skin.

**** Female

Thumbs up you need to drink more WATER!!

Hi,
    your skin gets dry after taking a shower or bath is because your body is requesting you for more WATER! so brink more WATER before and after! you can also drink TEA (ORGANIC tea with NO SUGAR would be the BEST). if you cannot drink unsweetened tea then you MAY add honey.

spring water is good enough but if you are rally into health and beauty, you should try DETOX water! water with lots of minerals and hydrogen would be a great choice

it can be for a longer preiod bath or for soap,u can use some body lotion for this too

**** Female

Baking soda too makes for an invigorating facial scrub. Cleanse face with mild soap and water and slough off blackheads and other debris with a paste of 3 parts baking soda and 1 part water. Rinse to reveal a clear, zits-free face!

I suggest you to use soap with moisturizers to prevent your skin from drying. I personally use Likas Papaya soap and I tell you it is worth effective. Try also to use lotion after taking a bath like Lander or any other lotions that can relieve dry skin and make your skin noticeable softer.

You can use moisturizer and also make sure you are not dehydrated.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast