Default Surgical removal of dark circles

I have been suffering from dark circles around my eyes for the entire life. I have used countless creams and many makeup procedures but neither seems to work. i was wondering if there are any surgery to get rid of them.

**Cher** Female

Smile

I'd love to know the answer to this question too. My under eye circles are not super bad and I've been afraid to have surgery. I've heard that surgery can make them appear hollow, maybe worse. However, I think it makes me look older. I've heard that Juvederm can provide an interim option. Has anyone had any experience with this?

I am also want to know the answer.I am also suffering from this problem.I also do lots of creams,gel and many items to get rid of this.Due to this,the face is look like that person is sick or suffering from other disease.I also use almond oil massage daily under the eyes,but it cannot work. Sometime i am very disappointed due to this because if you look good or personality is good,this will increase confidence in you.

Before you resort to surgery, try this stuff my Mom got me a couple of years ago (I had really bad dark circles - bad enough for her to go shopping for a cream to send me!!):
    SkinEffects by Dr. Jeffrey Dover "Dual Action Under Eye Therapy". I got my second tube at CVS. Oh, and I hardly have any under-eye darkness/puffiness now!

Yes there is, but you have to take responsible out it. Go to your trusted derma clinic and have that dark circles around your eyes check. Always remember that nothing is impossible now adays. Perhaps it could be expensive but sometimes we have to say who cares as long that you will have a chance to get rid of it then why not. If this is the only way to make you feel good and pretty much confident, I think it would be more worth it.

A person doesn't need surgery to get rid of dark circles around their eyes. Using oils around the eyes is not a good idea either. Oils are very heavy and the eye tissue is very thin. Oils can make the eyes very puffy as well.

There are countless creams on the market that will help with dark circles. Do your research on the net and check them out. If you can afford to see a derm and get their opinion on what products you can use. Esticians are another good source of information.

The best method that I've applied to deal with this problem is to apply a paste of turmeric and cucumber. Using juice of cucumber with turmeric can work as well. I applied under the eyes and around the lid area. Since, these are natural ingredients, there was no burning or tingling sensation in the area. Lie down for about 15-20 minutes with this paste. Wash off with raw milk or warm water. You will start to notice a marked difference within a week. This application is great for reducing wrinkles around the eyes too.

**Rizwan** Male

It depends on the reason for your dark circles, which needs to be checked by a derm. It can be numerous things like hollowness, pigmentation, thin skin, etc. I unfortunately have thin skin under my eyes (the worst cause for dark circles in my opinion), which is also hyper-pigmented. If you are of Asian descent of have darker skin, you are likely to have hyper-pigmentation. Some lightening cream can do wonders, but you have to see a derm to conform it's pigmentation. I also have hollowness, which i've recently had filled with a lot or perlane (hylauronic acid). But i still have thin/dark skin under my eyes, so i'm still struggling with the dark circles. I've recently started retin-A in an attempt to thicken the skin, but i'm not optimistic. I don't think there is much that can be done for thin skin. I've also tried hydroquinone cream to lighten the area, but it didn't to much. I've been told i need some peels for the pigmentation, but i don't do well with peels so i decided against it. I'm planning on seeing an oculoplastic surgeon to see if there is anything they can offer, as my problem is threefold (thin skin, hollowness, hyper-pigmentation) and i don't think much can be done for me non-surgically.

IMO, dark circles that are not caused by thin skin can be greatly improved. First things fist, visit a derm and find out the reason for your dark circles.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

I would say you need to focus on your sleep position and drink more water.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful