hello there. i've written a post once before but i decided to write again. i'm 26 years old, i've been shaving my penis shaft for several years now. i also masturbate with oil based products. i've tried water based and silicone based but i like the feeling of oil based better. my question is this, i've been shaving my penis for a long time now and also masturbate regularly. i use sensitive skin shaving gel and also use a new razor everytime i shave. i have to shave the area every day or every other due to my hair growth. i was at my urologist for a check up after a vericolcele surgery and asked him about my problem down there. he told me that it isn't warts but oil glands being clogged and hair growing back. i've tried creams, i clean the area after i masturbate, i've tried different shaving techniques and others. i'm just curious if there is a cream or something i can take over the counter that might help that area out. i also so seem to sweat a lot and its beginning to get warmer out. sometimes i even have pimples down there. what can i do? i just want a smooth, non bumpy penis. i will add that i've been checked for HPV too and the test results were negative. if there is a cream out there or something i can do, that would be VERY awesome. thanks so much and look forward to hearing some response.